Baskin Robbins by Patanjali - HID's & Soil

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

haha, i feel you. for me, it's like the more beans i buy, the more i want to pop. no matter what i may find.

right now, i got too many to count. i got one more pack to put down, and that is going to be it for the next run or two.

as for the Snow Leopard, the #2 (#3 was just as good 2 but yielded less) is definitely worth holding on to (potency is what keeps her around), but if you're not into staking plants up as much, she isn't for you. i can see you know with her standing at 5 feet in complete bondage. no matter how thick her stems get, she has to be staked and being that i am popping so many beans i can't afford the space she takes up from being so floppy.
Same here! I keep wanting to drop beans, and I know I don't have room for them atm! Looks like you got another sweet order of beans in! I'm still scouting the bay. I have no business spending $400 on seeds, but damn they got some good ones!

Thanks CD! That's great to hear about the Snow Leopard. I have two females in veg right now. They are staying more squatty then many of the others. I'll be sure to stake accordingly! ;)

Hey P hows it going really admiring your work. I love healthy and your girls look healthy, the bud pics are Kl that White Lotus Bud is P as in priceless. Later brother,
Hey thanks Atomic! I love growing so much it really doesn't matter how much time it takes, I never consider it work! I'm just a kid in a candy store with all these great strains! The White Lotus is definitely some dank. I chopped the second one last night. THe buds were a little smaller on this one, but more stacked. The first one weighed out at 3.5 zips. Not too bad considering how small it was when I put it into flower.

Wl

catdaddy

catdaddy

very nice, P. your dried bud shots are always packed with trics, you definitely know to treat the ladies.

forgot to mention, the Snow Leopards are far from the fasters veggers, especially growing upwards, they like to spread out more than anything. she will spread and branch out a lot and quickly, but will take some time to grow straight up. to me, she's more scrog material than sog.

Patanjali

Patanjali

very nice, P. your dried bud shots are always packed with trics, you definitely know to treat the ladies.

forgot to mention, the Snow Leopards are far from the fasters veggers, especially growing upwards, they like to spread out more than anything. she will spread and branch out a lot and quickly, but will take some time to grow straight up. to me, she's more scrog material than sog.
Thanks CD! I just cut that one about 36 hours before the pict was taken. That's good to know about the Snow Leopards. Do they pick up in flower at all? My sinuses are really not liking the pollen, but I may have to F2 those.

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn, please forgive me. there were a few phenols out of the 5 that did grow vertical (2.5-3 x stretch), but they didn't make the final cut, so i forgot to add this to my earlier post. the more potent ones were the the ones that spread out.

to answer your question, they definitely pick up in bloom. like i said, they take up a lot of horizontal space and if you're running multiple strains, be prepared to hold a plant or 2 back. shit, come to think about it, you got more than enough space, so scratch what i said in regards to holding any plants back.

Patanjali

Patanjali

damn, please forgive me. there were a few phenols out of the 5 that did grow vertical (2.5-3 x stretch), but they didn't make the final cut, so i forgot to add this to my earlier post. the more potent ones were the the ones that spread out.

to answer your question, they definitely pick up in bloom. like i said, they take up a lot of horizontal space and if you're running multiple strains, be prepared to hold a plant or 2 back. shit, come to think about it, you got more than enough space, so scratch what i said in regards to holding any plants back.
Dood, there's nothing to forgive. Thanks for all the great info! I love it when someone grows out a strain before I do. I need to try and take a couple of shots of the Veg girls. I did throw a humidifier in the room and the girls are much happier. Gets so damn dry in CO. It is possible that one of the Snow Leopards is actually an Ancient OG. Had another labeling mishap. Probably a good idea to cut back on the weed when I'm labeling/transplanting lol.

As I was looking at the eight last night, I'm thinking I'm going to try and hold them another 6 weeks and then send them to flower. They're going to be huge. I need to get on the lst asap.

Here's a closer pict of the White Lotus.

White Lotus close

I need to rearrange the room a little, change the venting, and then I'll take a few shots of the current girls flowering. Thanks again CD!

Patanjali

Patanjali

Just transplanted the eight. They've been a little pissy since the heat went up and the humidity went down. I'm doing some venting the next two days for summer temps. I think they are going to stay in these pots for another 5 weeks or so and then they will get upcanned before flower. I think my summer clean out turned into I'm only going to grow eight instead of 13-15. I guess now the plan is to keep it at 1200w for summer. o_O

Ancient og Diesel fire1 Diesel fire2 Grape13 Mazar Prayer tower Snow leopard1 Snow leopard2

Patanjali

Patanjali

looking nice and clean. are those in dirt or coco?
Thank you CD! Those are in Dirt. My one coco is doing ok, but not as good as the soil plants. (most certainly a user error lol). I'll probably do another coco or a dwc this fall.

Is that close up with an iPhone? WTF!!!! I really need more practice lol

Looks great!!!
Haha, thanks 6! Yup, those are iPhone picts! Natural sunlight is the key! I still think they need an app to remove the hps coloring!

Oh man those look amazing! Nice work!
Thanks Marks! Stop in anytime. I'm going to try an get the room rearranged probably tonight - worse case tomorrow, and then I'll take a few more picts.

Thanks everyone for stopping in! Now I'm off to the DOT to get plates - I better pull something strong out of the stash tin before I attempt that! ;)

Patanjali

Patanjali

Blue Tara worked well for the DOT ;)

Here's the SIP Bucket Experiement - ET's Blueberry headband at day 17 of flower

Sip

The first pict is Blue Tara Pheno#1 Second two are Blue Tara Pheno#2. This will be the last round of both Pheno's. I did make F2's. Day 21 of flower.

Blue tara close
Blue tara1
Blue tara2

Patanjali

Patanjali

Nice!!!! For sure gonna have some gems in the f2s and you can grow them at anytime since you made a bunch to go thru
Yessir! I plan to give some to a few friends and probably even grow some next round just cause. I'm super excited I ended up with so many! And check out this one, never seen this before:

They grew together like garlic
Garlic

Latest posts

Top Bottom