• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

Merry Christmas!!!

Tree

Patanjali

Patanjali

depends how they modify them. not all genetic modification is the same. hybridization is essentially an archaic form of genetic modification bro. if they are just takin a specific gene from one strain n splicin in into another strain, there all they're doin is what could be done through hybridization, but in a more exact way. point is, it could happen through traditional breedin techniques. but if they were gonna put horse dna into a cannabis plant, now that would be fucked up! either way of course, it's fucked up when it gets to patents n all that shit.

neverbreak
I don't really support any kind of genetic modification. Selective breeding is about my limit. I would not want even a gene sliced from one cannabis plant and put in another.

btw way, very nice plants bro.

neverbreak
Ty sir! ;)

I see your a big Bodhi fan as am I Pat. His work is amazing. If you like Bodhi I'm gonna recommend trying out some of GGG work if you haven't already. Solid well tested beans done bio dynamically my friend. Do you do any other LST besides the lollipoping?

Yessir! I love Bodhi's work! I have GGG on the sights, just never pulled the trigger. Do you like the Joseph OG crosses? Or what do you recommend? I have only experimented with a little lst work. I've seen some pretty impressive tie downs though. This round got a little out of hand on height. Hopefully I will correct that next round.

Shitz lookin' tight bro!!! Happy Holidays and have a GREAT New Years!!!!!
Thanks 6! Hope you are having a very happy holiday season as well!

Peace!
P-

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

If your an OG fan than Daybreaker is the one to try. Anything they've used their Grape Stomper on as a parent is insane as well. Burning Desire is one of their super elite crosses and still available and just one of the sites. Get that if you can and it'll make you a fan for life! lol Happy Holidays!!

neverbreak

neverbreak

I don't really support any kind of genetic modification. Selective breeding is about my limit. I would not want even a gene sliced from one cannabis plant and put in another.

everyone has to draw a line somewhere, but splicing a gene from one cannabis plant into another is much the same as hybridization and selective breedin, it's just more controlled. i'd be happy not to see cannabis cultivation go down that path tho!

neverbreak

Patanjali

Patanjali

If your an OG fan than Daybreaker is the one to try. Anything they've used their Grape Stomper on as a parent is insane as well. Burning Desire is one of their super elite crosses and still available and just one of the sites. Get that if you can and it'll make you a fan for life! lol Happy Holidays!!
Oh man! I saw Stutter just blow up the Daybreaker! It looked really, really nice. I'm not the biggest OG fan, and I have a lot of Chem already, but the Daybreaker would still be a nice addition. The Burning Desire looks super nice. Thank god I don't have any other expensive habits lol. Hope you're having a great holiday season!

So last night was officially day 1 flip. I'm still doing a little juggling, but it's on like Donkey Kong!

Day1

I also transplanted the seedlings. They're a little ahead of schedule, so they'll probably get some good training this round. Still need to sex them.

Seedlings

Peace!
P-

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Those girls look beautiful P. How often are you watering them? They seem a little wet. google Bank of Gage if you haven't already. There are some exclusive releases there every so often.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Looking nice p. Love to the girls thriving!
Thanks Kush!

love the c-mas tree weed lol....great job and im sure all thsat hard work will show in the harvest keep it green!
Thanks Green! We're loving the Christmas tree. It's still up. Seems to be growing in the window light lol.

Those girls look beautiful P. How often are you watering them? They seem a little wet. google Bank of Gage if you haven't already. There are some exclusive releases there every so often.
Thanks Lama! Why do you think they are over-watered? And which ones are you referring to, all of them? I'll have to check out the bank of gage. Just what I need another seedbank! lol.

Ok need coffee badly... :)

O

Organicyumyum

hey bro, i rarely say this....your herbs look like true fire. keep it up with the organics! It's rare to see someone doing amended organic soil properly. A lot of growers herbs look great to the untrained eye, but I can actually see how clean your buds are. Just the structure and look of the buds will always be a giveaway on if they're organic or not. great job, i'll be stopping back in from time to time.

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeah, i'm with Organic, your buds definitely has a special look to them (something i said a couple of times already).

haha, almost fell out after seeing the bud christmas tree. i take it, none of the elders or kids were allowed at the house for the holidays.

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Pat, I was referring to the flipped room as far as the appearance of seeming overwatered and I say that only because i notice the fans looking a little sagging which in my case typically has been a result of having overwatered not overfed if that makes sense. Common issue for me especially when growing out multiple strands at a time and not really having them dialed in. Its crazy how less can be more sometimes. In a healthy organic environment I've more often experienced over watering as oppose to over feeding and I mean that in the nutritional sense as the living soil can work its magic in regards to nutrient uptake and balancing the rhizo but little in can do when we go overboard on the volume of water use. I may be totally wrong but its just an observation.

Patanjali

Patanjali

hey bro, i rarely say this....your herbs look like true fire. keep it up with the organics! It's rare to see someone doing amended organic soil properly. A lot of growers herbs look great to the untrained eye, but I can actually see how clean your buds are. Just the structure and look of the buds will always be a giveaway on if they're organic or not. great job, i'll be stopping back in from time to time.
Thanks for the kind words OYY!! I've been making a lot of changes to incorporate a truly living organic soil. It's been a long road, but there's no way I would turn back. Please stop back anytime. I'm always open to ideas and suggestions! This is an on going process!

yeah, i'm with Organic, your buds definitely has a special look to them (something i said a couple of times already).

haha, almost fell out after seeing the bud christmas tree. i take it, none of the elders or kids were allowed at the house for the holidays.
Thanks CD! It's always great to have your support! Lol, and no, only smoking friendly people in my house! The tree is still up and kicking it in the window! It's a male, so it'll just get the chop when we take down our decorations.

Pat, I was referring to the flipped room as far as the appearance of seeming overwatered and I say that only because i notice the fans looking a little sagging which in my case typically has been a result of having overwatered not overfed if that makes sense. Common issue for me especially when growing out multiple strands at a time and not really having them dialed in. Its crazy how less can be more sometimes. In a healthy organic environment I've more often experienced over watering as oppose to over feeding and I mean that in the nutritional sense as the living soil can work its magic in regards to nutrient uptake and balancing the rhizo but little in can do when we go overboard on the volume of water use. I may be totally wrong but its just an observation.
Hi Lama! You aren't kidding about the less is more in an organic environment. My plants are getting 1/2 gallon of water misted on the soil every other day. They never have run off, and when I stick my fingers in the bottom holes they are damp, but not soaking. They were originally saturated with a few compost teas and top dressed with a 1:1:1 mix of neem, crab, and kelp and then mixed with ewc and covered with some leaves and stems. Both the last pict and the next were taken right at lights on, which might be part of the reason they are not as perky as normal. He's another quick pict at lights on.

Flower

Flower2

And the seedlings - Diesel Fire in the low left is in dire need of a transplant, and I think is going to be my first bonsai experiment. We'll see.

Seedlings

Peace!
P-

Top Bottom