Bat Guano..

• Thread starter katelyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
katelyn

katelyn

From what my cell shows your plants look healthy. Like the liter color New growth vs the 5 day growth looking emerald. How the further down older growth color is.

Starting stretch now so they are going to jump up soon. If can keep that color day 1 to chop be a good recipe for the Nitrogen.

If see the tips of each finger of each leaf show burn on just the tips that is the boundary of to much more Nitrogen and will have buds will tell at the end of fox tailing,wispy ECT.

Looking great
Lol so what stick with what im doing? I meawithnever have trouble with deficiencies

iKharon

iKharon

Go research Nectar for the Gods.. it will take you to Oregonsoil.com also check out videos on YouTube. You can see vids of grows/harvests, and vids Scott (owner of NftG) posts explaining the products. But to really stay in the game, to have a killer harvest with "bag appeal" and for it to be Organic (huge plus) is awesome. Run yourself a couple plants that way.. get the sample kit off the website of the nutes, also have a ton of feeding schedules you can try out, depending on how advanced you wanna get. All organic is where it's at.

iKharon

iKharon

NtfG will get you the yield, color, flavor, etc.. but 90% of your battle and having something to show for all your work is how well you (dry) but then CURE your buds. Improper cure can screw you. Kinda funny to think about when the plant is already chopped lol

katelyn

katelyn

NtfG will get you the yield, color, flavor, etc.. but 90% of your battle and having something to show for all your work is how well you (dry) but then CURE your buds. Improper cure can screw you. Kinda funny to think about when the plant is already chopped lol
Ok i will for sure look into tgis line of nutrients.. And yes drying and curing is very important ibe had 2 fairly succesful harvests and had enoigh bud to last for some to cure lol

katelyn

katelyn

Should i try drying in a big cardboard box. Then go to jars after 7-10 days burping

katelyn

katelyn

Should i try drying in a big cardboard box. Then go to jars after 7-10 days burping
And also have only dryed on a line in a spared room not ezactly 100% dark all the time. It usually was dry in 5 days. Any hints on kee pi ng it drying up to 10 days before its gone to dust

katelyn

katelyn

If your after yield then it's training them so you have more bud sites. You have the health figured out time to work with the next piece of the puzzle lol
These are half topped and half LST and branches tied downwards. Ive never done to much tying down i assume there gonna go nutz in flower after LST for 4 weeks before flipping to flower

iKharon

iKharon

This is all dependent on RH and temp.. depends on your climate 100%. Dry about 7-10+ days.. (typically), then cure. Jars. Again, control humidity. Get a coupe humidistat to stick in a couple of the jars. They're cheap. Could end up burping the jars 60 days. Just depends.

iKharon

iKharon

All you need is a dark place with a fan on them. Air flow is important here, too

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
And also have only dryed on a line in a spared room not ezactly 100% dark all the time. It usually was dry in 5 days. Any hints on kee pi ng it drying up to 10 days before its gone to dust
Use a black bin liner cut off a corner at bottom pull the plant stalk through the hole tie it off let the bag open so the plant can stay in dark and out of the dust .

katelyn

katelyn

Cool well once i chop ill let yall know and the nutesbim gomna go check out rite now. Ill post some pics in few days. Canr wait till day 30 flower this is my most legit grow yet

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

All you need is a dark place with a fan on them. Air flow is important here, too
Don't put a fan directly on your drying buds.

The idea is to dry them as slowly as possible. This will help your buds not
Smell like hay. A fan can create uneven dryness or dry the outside too quickly.

The name of the game is slow dry with the right environment. Especially in small closet grows like this.

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

Use a black bin liner cut off a corner at bottom pull the plant stalk through the hole tie it off let the bag open so the plant can stay in dark and out of the dust .
I'm worried without the right environment this could create mold. Your RH and Temperature are so important at this stage...

Top Bottom