Bathroom Grow Suggestions Welcome

• Thread starter alstotter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
alstotter

alstotter

Cliffs Notes; Downsized to an apartment and due to my wife's ability to kill my soul over time I have been limited to a bathroom for flowering and a closet for my mothers. I am preparing cuttings and seedlings now but need help in design.

I greatly appreciate your help and thru this I plan to modify this initial drawing to a final version while uploading pictures of the progress.

My initial thoughts that I would like to bounce off the community is my current idea and your thoughts about them and then implementing them.

I plan to block off the window with blinds designed for bathroom privacy then caulk over a cardboard piece with a Ducting outlet modified to it.

I plan to pull room air thru a carbon filter then thru the light (may not, I might be forced to flower with T-5's due to heat concerns)

Thats where Im at. I haven't done a damn thing basically ha.

Bathroom dimensions
R

robz

Depends a lot on your location? I'm in the PNW & the weather here is perfect 8 month of the year to pull fresh air from windows or door cracks. I would hook your filter up directly to the fan & run the ducting into the bathroom fan in the ceiling. Leave the window cracked to allow fresh air to be pulled in. How many lights & what wattage for the space are you thinking? How many plants do you plan on flowering at one time? Lots of stuff to plan out to do it up right. Hope this helps. Definitely do filter then fan, then out the room.

alstotter

alstotter

Depends a lot on your location? I'm in the PNW & the weather here is perfect 8 month of the year to pull fresh air from windows or door cracks. I would hook your filter up directly to the fan & run the ducting into the bathroom fan in the ceiling. Leave the window cracked to allow fresh air to be pulled in. How many lights & what wattage for the space are you thinking? How many plants do you plan on flowering at one time? Lots of stuff to plan out to do it up right. Hope this helps. Definitely do filter then fan, then out the room.

Thanks for looking! I am in Socal and should've mentioned that as it is Important !

I have attic access, so I planned to route the ducting and Fan itself inside the attic and then out through a Attic vent. The Filter would unfortunately be inside the grow room (I've read it removes some of the "stank" of the Cannabis itself)

I really initially planned on doing maybe 6 -12 clones in a SCrog setup in the bathtub but now am decing whether to not just convert the entire damn bathroom and maybe flower 6 Full Sized ladies but would need to stash the toilet and sink and shower frame inside the attic (read pain in my ass)

I'm the most indecisive person ever and it makes things difficult when doing projects as I am fearful that once I "create" something I will find many hindsights HA I think we are all like that in some way though. If any one reading this has seen something like this or has a link I would appreciate the insight.

C

canolution

bath rooms convert to grow rooms cheaper than prolly than any other room in the house they usually have independent circuits with water and drainage already there. it is a good base to start a room. you can def run a 600 watter in that room just need a small portable ac to handle the heat. you could pull a half pound out of their no problem. def get the carbon scrubber if you are in a apartment . check it often . good luck hope to see some big buds from you soon.

Top Bottom