Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’m showing my artistic, I mean autistic side today 🤣can’t say shit to me without some reference popping back out of my mind……
I swear sometimes, that’s literally all I have typed an entire day a couple times. but on the sly? It’s there man. I be applying mad pressure.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

BOBO WINS BC BOBOS HAND WAS ON TOP

I remember fucking everything.
It’s regarded as one of the worst movies ever made.

Instant fan.
This is why I’ve seen it, my girlfriend loves b rated campy horror movies, you know bad actors fake blood and lots of full frontal nudity. Yet I watch a drama with a sex scene, or better yet a comedy with some dirty jokes and exposed breastfeeding like me myself and Irene, and I’m a sexist who’s trapped mentally in the 12th grade. My response to this: well that’s why we’ve got two tv’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

This is why I’ve seen it, my girlfriend loves b rated campy horror movies, you know bad actors fake blood and lots of full frontal nudity. Yet I watch a drama with a sex scene, or better yet a comedy with some dirty jokes and exposed breastfeeding like me myself and Irene, and I’m a sexist who’s trapped mentally in the 12th grade. My response to this: well that’s why we’ve got two tv’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also the phrase: that’s a fully, man with Jim Brewer in Half Baked…… all smiles and warm thoughts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Well you're a guy so you are a sexist pig. So what's you're point?
Marriage meme 5 5bcdd8a9c9e77c005130c1a7

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

i rewatched all the austin powers movie's recently. And man, kinda killed some of my childhood, because i also watched a lot of old adam sandler movies, and they are actually good.

The first Austin Powers is pretty good, a lot of the humor is very dated, but it holds up... But Going straight into Happy Gilmore and Little Nicky from Goldmemberm however.... Really exaggerates how terrible goldmember actually was, and how great those old Adam Sandler movies really are. Honestly they are even better now, then back then.

I thought Don;t mess with the zohan was terrible when i watched it years and years ago. But honestly i think it's one of the best Adam Sandler movies there are. And every single one drums home the importance of close family and friend bonds. Every one of em.

And holy crap, as a kid i never realized every single Adam sadnler movie has such a deep and meaningful take away. From it's ok to love your fellow man, even if your are jewish and them Palestinian, to everybody is great at something, go find out what it is. To everyone deserves some love, even Satan himself.

Im sad now because i loved the austin powers movies as a kid lol.

Last edited:
Z

Zab

i rewatched all the austin powers movie's recently. And man, kinda killed some of my childhood, because i also watched a lot of old adam sandler movies, and they are actually good.

The first Austin Powers is pretty good, a lot of the humor is very dated, but it holds up... But Going straight into Happy Gilmore and Little Nicky from Goldmemberm however.... Really exaggerates how terrible goldmember actually was, and how great those old Adam Sandler movies really are. Honestly they are even better now, then back then.

I thought Don;t mess with the zohan was terrible when i watched it years and years ago. But honestly i think it's one of the best Adam Sandler movies there are. And every single one drums home the importance of close family and friend bonds. Every one of em.

And holy crap, as a kid i never realized every single Adam sadnler movie has such a deep and meaningful take away. From it's ok to love your fellow man, even if your are jewish and them Palestinian, to everybody is great at something, go find out what it is. To everyone deserves some love, even Satan himself.

Im sad now because i loved the austin powers movies as a kid lol.
If Myers would have left it at the first movie fine, and why did he have to play 98 different roles, and badly as well"my op". I guess money was tight for the poor fella.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

First time I saw it, it was. Mom rented it in a gas station when it was raining. But now I have it on DVD. I love John Candy and Dan Akroyd (Harold Ramis, Bill Murray and that gang of comedians)

Must have been in 88 or something. These are the times I am reminded of my age.
I remember Groove Tube and Kentucky Fried Movie. Talk about OLD😉 I'm eligible for Medicare🤣

Top Bottom