Battlefield "Earth" has begun.......

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hand waterin in the veg room, I probably will not veg in the actual system at all, really like that system, full time flower rooms work much better for me.

8 site I am sure....

Tex

H

hogan400

Texas Kid, I used to be on og years ago. I used to knock out 5 gal bags of romulan and some mikado. We joked around a bit about " texas hold em with the bamboo stakes" lol.. I also had 6 packs of seeds that were to be re-sent before the whole stairway went south and i quit my show online..... i went by vegas1 back then..... anyways i was just curious if ur the same Tk? I tried ic mag but its just trolls and sketch stuff.... im bout to do a warehouse w some U.C's and figured id mention this as i had some quality conversations about genetics and such back in the day and if this is you maybe my coming outta the shadows you maybe remember...... been a long time if so.

thanks

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Its me....still doin what I do...

Plan B Vegas?

Tex

H

hogan400

Na. just "vegasone". A friend to "plan b" but thats it. Friends w prof ziggy and a few canadians in the "kootneys" Im finding my way around here and need to realize its a new forum, even though I see familiar names times have changed. I for whatever reason have been lazy. Been spending lots of time in the diy now... hahaha

same, same, here looking to hit off some U.C action, im over dirt, far to many bugs and pathogens in the mass produced playground! In the oregon area nowadays. Since its warm tonight ima skate my old ass downtown.... winter sets in tomo!
Any how i looked thru so much threads my eyes hurt ,however several stand out and your work with the system is smooth. When i get more serious questions ill post. till then ima get thru this first 25 and try to hit some oldtimers from the "og". late

BC farmer

BC farmer

Will be here following the thread. Thank you for taking the time to post it!
Good luck,
British Columbia farmer

datDANK

datDANK

i've been hand watering my coco pot 1-2 gallons throughout the day and then reuse the run off for the next day... so about less than a half gallon each pour .. a few pours a day

plant seems fine

my question is... does watering it 6 times 4 minutes a day really that much better?

hmm i guess the plant gets more oxygen and grows faster? thicker?? my plants in flowering right now. 1 week

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Under Current has had a big warehouse move under way, as soon as they can catch their breath I should be up and rollin...

I do have he veggers rockin though so its all good

Tex

ttystikk

ttystikk

Under Current has had a big warehouse move under way, as soon as they can catch their breath I should be up and rollin...

I do have he veggers rockin though so its all good

Tex

Hey, I remember you recently had a bad experience with a system like this dumping itself all over your room. Did you end up sending that back? What are the differences between the old system and the new one?

Good luck with the grow, I'm interested because RDWC seems to be way too much work for what I'm getting out of it right now... I'm looking for something a lot less babysit intensive.

ttystikk

ttystikk

wups, sorry. better go look at my threads lol. Good luck with the testing. Whoever it was had his system piss everything out on the floor when he was out of town for a few days, guess the plants didn't make it. He said something about how the UC guys wanted to send him an upgraded part for the one that failed right before he left town...

Yup, my bad, it was Motherlode. Anyway, I'm very interested in this system, and I want to see how it performs all the way through. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you can be on the lookout for what ruined his test...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Pretty much the reason for the testing of the prototype, figuring out the bugs is what I am all about...

Keep in mind that this product is not at the production stage yet, she is just gettin her shakedown and recommendations for improvements in a public forum...most of the time this stuff is done in private and then final versions are unleashed on the masses.

Tex

ttystikk

ttystikk

Preproduction Testing with Experts

Pretty much the reason for the testing of the prototype, figuring out the bugs is what I am all about...

Keep in mind that this product is not at the production stage yet, she is just gettin her shakedown and recommendations for improvements in a public forum...most of the time this stuff is done in private and then final versions are unleashed on the masses.

Tex

If I was building a new product line I couldn't think of a better way to test it than this, my hat's off to the guys at CC. Takes guts to do it this way, but you can't buy better feedback... There's always a lot of whiners and haters out there who badmouth whatever is up and coming, but I am one who prefers to get my hands dirty and see for myself.

Of course there are setbacks and problems, that's what testing is for! If everything worked perfectly the first time out, the world would be a very boring place, lol.

If there is ANY WAY I can be involved in testing like this, for CC or anyone else, don't hesitate to let me know. Moppin' the floor, or whatever, seriously. This shit is what I live for, maybe even more than growing the product itelf!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The veggers are kickin, just waitin on the unit from UC to get here..

Tex

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

While were waiting, I had a bucket crack on me and dump 135 gal all over. Called UC and they had me a replacement in 7 days. Canadian eh. and they told be how to fix it short term. Very impressed with the customer service. They never asked when I bought it, no run around. Very rare in this day and age. Big UP'S to the folks at UC.

Re building the room and using EPDM to build the system a pool to sit in.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm as price conscious as anyone I know, and more than most, but one thing I WILL pay for is good customer support. It's worth its weight in gold, and the techier the gadget, the more important it is to have top notch support. I'm glad to hear that UC has their priorities straight- now, suppose we could get them to straighten out my cable TV company and cellphone operator?? LOL

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
It is super cool when all the email/support traffic goes right to thier smart phones and they respond in a few minutes.....Daniel has returned my emails during dinner with friends before.

Top notch crew!!!

Heard from them yesterday and the earth unit should be in my hands in a little bit and then we are off to the races

Tex

Latest posts

Top Bottom