Bay Area Clones

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

CCC in Walnut Creek has legit Purple Erkle clones with flower samples.

R

reytard

i got an Alien Kush clone at harborside! it was my first time there and i couldnt believe they had it.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
when you ahve vendors passing off fake clones or just plain horseshit>>>Can be very frustrating. Harborside is just one of the victims of the uninformed like most of you.
There are some legit vendors dropping off legit cuts there, but there are also vendors that drop off horseshit waste of time bullshit too.
Them people get weeded out quickly and are not welcome to vend there anymore.
At the end of the day the club rely's on people like us bringing them cuts and all as they have to go buy is what you tell them.

Im gearing up to give back to the med community for a split second>>>Some lucky med patients will be pleased as punch:)
My trays will be clearly marked GTD's genetics>>>no bubbles no troubles that way>>>There will be some love in them trays for sure, from my garden to yours:)

:passingjoint:

C

CAPO

Hey Danny would you be so kind as to tell us where and when you're gonna drop these? And possibly what?

Thanks a million!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey fellas, CAPO,KUSH,M.S.T harborside health center in Oakland and Progressive Options down in the SFV:) So both nor Cal and So Cal will get connected:giggle
I will for sure give you all a heads up here at the farm no doubt:)
Not sure exactly what im gonna throw in the mix but it will be a mix thats for sure not jsut a dedicated tray of 1 strain, but i promise ya there will be some love in there shoot style.

gtd

matamus

matamus

Very Nice

As I read over all these wonderful cuts you can get at the shops in cali it makes me want to leave MT. Ohhh how i wish I could go find cuts like that here. Nice to see ppl like greenthumbdanny droppin legit stuff off way to go.:party0045:

G

GreenGoo

GTG, we are all in anticipation on you dropping the cuts off to Harborside. Do you think we can get a little hint of we going to see Alien Kush cuts?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
GTG, we are all in anticipation on you dropping the cuts off to Harborside. Do you think we can get a little hint of we going to see Alien Kush cuts?

Sorry buddy I dont have her in my stable.
Got some other fun things tho:)
I will let ya all know for sure before hand

gtd

S

Sway

Sorry buddy I dont have her in my stable.
Got some other fun things tho:)
I will let ya all know for sure before hand

gtd

im sure you already know danny, but if u release cuts to the clubs, someone will be selling clones of it to every club in california in no time. i released cuts to a few different clubs when i was feeling generous, and now i completely regret it because tons of different vendors now sell my cuts i released for cheap as dirt under cutting me. kinda pisses me off to be honest and just makes my skin itch. but oh well, i learned my lesson. if u have special genetics, the clubs dont deserve them...sell them to friends and patients privately who wont go clone out your genetics and sell them to every dick and joe. just my .02 cents... seems like most dudes who release something special to clubs regret it because of all the schmucks that get a hold of them.

if ur doin it for good karma and to benefit the community, i recommend the farmers market up north..if ur lookin for extra paper, contact me and a lot of my buddies buy tons of cuts because their to lazy to mess with moms and clones...

once again, just my .02 cents.. not trying to offend anyone

C

CAPO

Sounds like good advice.
I think he plans on mixing them up in a tray with no labels. Do you think that would make a difference?

S

Sway

Sounds like good advice.
I think he plans on mixing them up in a tray with no labels. Do you think that would make a difference?

oooooOoOOoo thats tricky haha! that would definately slow people down, but it would just take one test flower to see what it is.. then it would be on... i love the medical community, but there are tons of bad eggs in the community that abuse the shit out of what we love and spend tons of time working on.

G

GreenGoo

Very good advice Sway, I agree with you 110%. Last time I will do that again. Now I know why people hold on to elite cuts. I will drive about anywhere to get the right pheno lol I drove to clearlake(4 hours) to get couple cuts and then other day went to LA(4 hours) to get 1 cut lol

S

SkyHi

oooooOoOOoo thats tricky haha! that would definately slow people down, but it would just take one test flower to see what it is.. then it would be on... i love the medical community, but there are tons of bad eggs in the community that abuse the shit out of what we love and spend tons of time working on.
thats a shame to me hoarding is abusing the community

K

kushpheen

We all had to get cuts from someone, somewhere at some point. It would be nice if the club you donated to would respect the origins of those cuts and allow you to become the exclusive vendor, but there is no stopping someone from vending those same cuts to another club. I agree, some cuts should be earned, others shared. Protecting your genetics while spreading love to the community is a tough balance, its a decision I make on a strain by strain, by pheno basis. If none of us shared our prized genetics though, our world would be far less 'kind'

S

Sway

see guys, im not about hoarding. im am very generous when it comes to spreading genetics, just not to clubs. ill supply my friends who are patients and vendors all day long, but they know they cant sell or give out cuts of it to the clubs, only flowers. its just like your mommas secret family recipe, only some people who are very close to you deserve to know the exact recipe, but anyone can eat the food. if your looking for good genetics, make some friends who grow and breed. dont rely on clubs for clones because its to much of a money making business for them, and if its not going to sell, it will be renamed so it will sell. happens all the damn time with almost every club ive dealt with. and clone vendors all to often will pop a strain from seed and have their club mom which they clone, then their personal pheno of which they smoke and flower. you can guess which one is the better pheno. just sayin, be wary of what u buy. and dont release a cut to a club unless you dont care that other people will be selling your clones to the masses.

S

SkyHi

see guys, im not about hoarding. im am very generous when it comes to spreading genetics, just not to clubs. ill supply my friends who are patients and vendors all day long, but they know they cant sell or give out cuts of it to the clubs, only flowers. its just like your mommas secret family recipe, only some people who are very close to you deserve to know the exact recipe, but anyone can eat the food. if your looking for good genetics, make some friends who grow and breed. dont rely on clubs for clones because its to much of a money making business for them, and if its not going to sell, it will be renamed so it will sell. happens all the damn time with almost every club ive dealt with. and clone vendors all to often will pop a strain from seed and have their club mom which they clone, then their personal pheno of which they smoke and flower. you can guess which one is the better pheno. just sayin, be wary of what u buy. and dont release a cut to a club unless you dont care that other people will be selling your clones to the masses.

I respect that...that makes more sense.

C

cali2

Im smokin on the Kushage from bluesky right now, good stuff for sure.

Top Bottom