Bay Area Clones

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

I may be one of the most active collectors currently of true indigeous Hawaiian genetics, have also aquired some well known Hawaiian breader hawaiian hyrids. ask a few of your farmer out your way, I'm sure there familuar with my efforts.

And to be completely frank, the ONLY thing that matters to the cali mainstream from hawaii is "Dawg" get that out here in bulk and you'll have the golden ticket.

Rabbi

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK where`s the Puna and wouldn`t mind having a larger gene pool of kona Gold !

Rabbi I told you that I had some seeds just marked `Dawg` but you didn`t say anything about them being genetics from Hawaii! Wish I could remember who/when I got them. Weren`t they a chem?

R

Rabbi

yes, I did say that the dawg was an important genetic, i think you were telling a story at the time. Yes, there is speculation that some or all of the crop the mountainbikers in CO were growing (MAY) have been the "Dawg" from Hawaii. and the cross or self resluted in the Chemdog seeds. Again nothing proven that I have knowledge of.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You know your getting old when you talk and it always ends up being stories!

When I grow those Dawg seeds out I should be looking for what pheno type?

S

Seekerbac

Hello to friends in the bay area. This thread may slow but I'd like to introduce the growbot I made that visits nearly 30 local dispensaries and posts the clone availability and pricing, just the data for all clubs, one click. You can view the results at clonesbayarea[.]com and check out the daily clone report.

Top Bottom