BBCheese...opinions welcome

• Thread starter click80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
click80

click80

1023001940a.jpg
BBCheese grow...30 days in....first hydro grow...using Technaflora nutes...i think they r doing great but i dont have any reference point as i have just dont dirt until now...soo....30 days in when pic was taken...electronic lumatek 600...ushio hps...inside a 8x8 Jardin tent...nothing else really special except i am using 2 12" airstones to pump the DO up as much as possible...thanx

click80

click80

big buddha cheese grow

48...2 3x6 btnicare flood tables...24 plants each table...thanx for the reply...

click80

click80

a very lovely cheese smell... i was raised by old school grandparents...limberger was always in the icebox...so im really giddy about the smell....haha...

i have a few friends here in colorado usa that have what they say are strains/crosses from the original UK cheese... but none have had this distinct of an aroma...and i cannot think of one that has not suffered from hermies at the least little stress...all of theirs had more of a fruity smell than cheese...its very interesting in my tent...my other table has Lemon growing...i dont know whether to break out wine and crackers or some mexican beer...lol...

thanx for the reply...

Top Bottom