BBs Test Thread

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ELITE GENETICS

damn did i make a mistake? this Chemdog 91 weed is to strong..i will check it out,if i messed sometning up i will fix it..sorry..i meant to fix the arguing posts with northern clone seller guy
Did they give me morphine or warfarin at the hospital tonight, cause I'm really confused.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So now, I guess thats that eh, not really a test grow anymore persay on this site, but not like Im going, I like it here, and as bad as i feel for elite, its his own fault on this. So I may just let this one go and start a new thread, without the word test in it, just dont sound right now. I stil test for elite, but obviously, not happening here.

T

Tolpan

Hey bigbuddy!

Always enjoyed your grows! Keep it green!

Tolpan

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes, hope you dont mind. I moved this thread to the grow diaries forum. If you would like it placed elsewhere please let me know.

All the best

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey tolpan, thanks bro, thats not stoppin, no worries there bro.

And herb buddy, we cant have a thread in a non existan forum now can we. No worries at all bro, maybe I'll just change the name of this if I can to bbs thread of something, no sense in starting over eh. But ya, alls cool bro.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad you're staying around bro. You make solid contributions with great pics and lively talk. My kinda farmer BB, through and through :yes

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well I figured I'd waste some time before I go to pick up the old Jeep, so heres whats finally back in the grow room, full health at last. Only about 12 days in flower right now though.
So heres my williams wonder to start:

Ww 1
Ww 2
Ww 3
Ww 4
Ww 5
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Next I guess I'll do some mango widow from mr nice, cnt wait to see what this can do:

Mw 21
Mw 22
Mw 23
Mw 24
Mw 25
Mw 31
Mw 32
Mw 33
Mw 34
Mw 35
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

More ChemOG, sorry for the odd fuzzy pic, doin the back spasm thing for the past few, so hard to stay nice and still, may be time for a tri pod:

Chemog 31
Chemog 32
Chemog 33
Chemog 34
Chemog 35
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And heres the Chemdog D x Chemdog D bx, these are now all the way back, but there was still a touch of trouble on a couple of these when i took the shots.

Cdcd 31
Cdcd 32
Cdcd 33
Cdcd 34
Cdcd 41
Cdcd 42
Cdcd 43
Cdcd 44
Cdcd 45
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

The last of those, and then the Adghan Haze x Afghan Skunk, the queen of stink in my rooms now, its like a tropical type smell though, amazing!

Cdcd 51
Cdcd 52
Cdcd 53
Cdcd 54
Ahas1
Ahas2
Ahas3
Ahas4
Ahas5
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That AHxAS looks crazy BB, actually they all do :yes Looking forward to seeing that girl blow up.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, great update.

I have a heap of Afhz x Afsk to pop. I must put them on my imminent list.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks guys, and Hererisssh, i forgot to reply to your other post there man, thanks for the kind words, no trouble to tell your solid as well bro, and herb you've gotten a million comliments from me already, you know your respected. You really should try those seeds too man, never have I had a plant smell this much, this early, I've got another pack on the way and a few left over from before, not to mention a coule more man x wid, sharks, the nevs, and g13 x bw here to pop, may have to do a full MNS run soon, I mean how could i resist, lol.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on BB. MNS gear has never let me down. I've only heard rave reviews of the ASxAH.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lol, i just stared at the rest of those af x ah for a while having a hard time not planting them. i went in the room to do a mildew check just when the lights went off, and when i moved that plant for a look see, oh boy, I got a damn fine smell, I cant get over it at all, just so different and pronounced. And shes a monster now too, come on 12 weeks!

Top Bottom