BC Bud Depot - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter rumblen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rumblen

rumblen

Got 6 fem seeds popping 3 of em for now. I've smoked good thin mint cookies, and am hoping to find something that will live up to my expectations. We will see. I know bcbd has a great rep with some and a less than great rep with others. I've never run any of their gear so.... We will see.

I'm gonna veg these until Juneish and then dep them

Bc bud depot   girl scout cookies
Bc bud depot   girl scout cookies 2

Kush Farmer

Kush Farmer

I'm watching! I got myself these seeds as well, and am in the middle of a grow right now, so I won't be popping them till later on.. but I am very excited.

rumblen

rumblen

48 hours:
2 popped at 36 hours but the third needed the extra 12 to get its tail out.....
Now, going into rapid rooters soaked in Dutch Master APS, inside a dome, under a CFL. They will stay there for about 10 days then into party cups full of Light Warrior soaked in General Organics "Root" @ 1tsp/gal and go under a T5.
Photo 1

rumblen

rumblen

And thanks for the well wishes everyone, I know 3 seeds isn't really a wide selection to hunt down something good but at least I should get an impression..... I know the smell and taste I am looking for and I should be able to at least tell if BCBD indeed did get their hands on the correct cut or not.

shawnskush

shawnskush

heard alot of negative about the bc depots cookie seeds so im interested to see how this goes

Kush Farmer

Kush Farmer

BC Bud Depot GSC??? I wouldn't get your hopes up :(

Yeah I read several 200+ page threads in those other forums.. The thing is, its not going to be like getting a clone and I think everyone knows that.

BUT for people not in the Bay, or close enough to get a clone, seeds are the only way. I am glad a few seed companies are trying to copy the recipe to attempt GSC seeds, I just want to sample the genetics, and maybe by chance it is somewhat similar. Even if its not EXACT it contains good genes from well known strains, so it should be good regardless, not every seed is going to be a winner but that's not a good reason not to try it.

The pack wasn't pricey so why not.

rumblen

rumblen

I've seen finished product from other bcbd grows that was pretty impressive. That's not to say that these may or may not be bs. I'm really just curious to see for myself with these. I'm definitely prepared to trash these if they're garbage, so no high hopes here. If i don't like em then there's 3 free seeds up for grabs lol.

Soo Hazee

Soo Hazee

I'm wanting to grab some GSC, but I'm trying to decide between B.c. and cali connect, I might jus grab both... Good luck on your go, I'll be in attendance....

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I got both as well brother... CC and BC. Pulling up a seat as mine are going to be a summer grow.

Best of luck brother!

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeah they released them. from my understanding it's the fortune cookies, not saying that's the case, but that is the word that's being put out there.

Top Bottom