BC Bud Depot - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter rumblen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

^ sure lookin nice ,really atractive plant. exellent job youv done on them man.good work:-).
peace
s-

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I was fifted some gsc s1's, not actually sure who made them, but I ran a couple. Kinda passed it some o.e cuz I thought I was gonna get the real cut. But, my freind cut it without permission a couple weeks early. Ive been SO pissed. Super dense tho. Smells and tastes deadnuts on to the Forum cut samples I was blessed with from SMF.
I have a few fems in my day. Had well bred ones and products passed as forced reversals but were probably from straight hermies. Really depends on the breeder and their integrity.
No male flowers on this run of s1's, thankgod.
You are doing a great job on your Cookies Rival79! Impressive as alwayz homie. Rock that shit!!
Goodluck with your Gsc s1 run! Hell, I didnt even know BCBD made these!
Here is a pic of mine....

LOL QQ, you were fifted some seeds. One letter away from being fisted some seeds!

blis84

blis84

The forum cut is fake in the eyes of pie guy because he needed to stabilize it and he said he had 16 mothers and smoked out each and picked from there.

(F1 x Durban poison x secret) x Florida kush is the real gsc

Those fakes have GDP that's why it doesn't get you high. Oh course I've never tasted real deal cookies or the fake cookies but I know GDP doesn't get me high

Which is the fire gsc cookie lovers? I've heard of the forum,ogkb,dhn or sum thing like that anymore I miss?
Not sure what gdp you're smoking but kens cut is fire, prob some of the best tasting bud of all time, actually the pic in my handle is our keeper cut gdp from kens gdp seeds and we actually scrapped our kens cut for this cut we call it GDP grandpas cut. And the body high is second to none, and also gives u a excellent head change. I'd say its cerebral high is maybe a 8.5/10 but body high is 10/10! Not the greatest yielder we pull about 5 zips per off her, close to 20 per light. Anyway we ran a single bcbd GSC bean and got a pretty good pheno, she tasted like raw chocolate chip cookie dough and had a nice high, no purple, bigger yielder then the forum, but the forum cut has a better high and different taste IMO. I imagine I didn't get the best pheno the seeds produce so there are def better phenos to be had. Here is a pic of a dry bud of BCBD GSC!

blis84

blis84

Another BCBD GSC dry bud pic! It has more trichs than what shows, it's just this particular pheno is loaded with red hairs!

R

redlife215

Yeah but u guys know that those pics of the bcbd cookies isn't official cookies right? They don't look anything like gsc. Bcbd sucks balls

Latest posts

Top Bottom