BCBD The Purps

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

man do these take time....i guess that is why they tell you that you need a bit of experiance to grow these....i still can't tell what sex they are..

Bcbd  the purps
Bcbd  the purps 2
true grit

true grit

I'll be posted, always wondered how these and the black smoke....did you have these shipped to the US? Thats always been my concern when dealing with BCBD...

greenjoe

greenjoe

no ...i don't live there....close though....try DR.Greenthumb....he got some to my friend there in 6 days....i ordered 30 seeds from bcbd(the purps and outdoor mix...only 7 germinated..so i complained and they said they would re-ship...well they did but only "the purps" still waiting for my other 15 i guess i wont hold my breath.. anyway i hope these purps are as good as they say...it did win 2 years for the best sativa strain(3rd place cannabis cup high times)...so if it written on the net it must be true right??....lol ......sorry bout the foggy pics...humidity on the lense

H

Hlg09

I'll be posted, always wondered how these and the black smoke....did you have these shipped to the US? Thats always been my concern when dealing with BCBD...
Me too bro scared to order from them I've had my eye on the purps and purple buddah for a while now.

greenjoe

greenjoe

Don't order from them.......................you'll get screwed somehow

S

shavits

Last year around Feb I ordered some BCBD God Bud fem and Elite Genetics Lemon Larry OGK to my cousins place and they arrived in the mail within 10 days so shipping was not a problem! The probems began when the fem God Bud turned out to be males and honestly not one plant the was a female was like the description of the god bud or lemon larry ogk. It was like they sent me a mixed pack of garbage genetics and there was not one really bomb strain in there. Never again will I order from BCBD cause in my experience they are a sham!

S

SSHZ

Years ago I was getting seeds quite regularly from them (BCBD)........ then a few years ago everything changed and I wasn't getting anything. I so miss their straight N.L. #5 and so do my many friends. I emailed them a ways ago asking about guaranteed delivery- the don't do it and they were complaining the only negative reports about them are competing seed company's looking to ruin them......... if you send money to these guys, you will get fucked.

R

Rob1

i ordered from them and it took almost a month to get my stuff then i had horible germ rates...

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I ordered Purps, Black Indica (Precurser to The Black) and UBC Chemo. Luckily I got killer Purps seeds but the others sucked bigtime. So I guess I got lucky lol.

H

HNIC

bc seed king has the god bud and the purps, and they certainly do deliver, and it's like 15 beans per pack at $50-$60. i ordered some strains including the purps from them and it showed up in less than a week, and the shipping method was pretty stealth. i can't say one thing or another for the strains since they got ripped before i got to grow them out, but the germ rate was excellent. if i hadn't come across raskal and cali connection gear, i would have ordered through this site again to give them another run.

E

edux10

got black and purps from BCBD about a year ago, friend has the beans but had no problem whatsoever with the order. Hope he pops them one day. He promised me clones, but i guess the first step for him would be learning how to grow.. lol

C

Calijoe

Ya I got burneed a couple years back to but I'm gna fry again soon

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok out of the 15 seeds( BCBD)....here is what i got...1....oh well, they did send me another 15,so that means i will get 1 more next year..
It is the middle one

DSC02564
G

Gro

man do these take time....i guess that is why they tell you that you need a bit of experiance to grow these....i still can't tell what sex they are..

i'm not trying to be a party pooper but that 2nd pic looks like it may be male.

the purp is a stellar bud.good smoke,great bag apeal.it literally flys of the shelf.
the black i have had in my stable for two years.it is one of the best all around indy meds imho.i see a lot of patients every day and this med has brought a lot of relief to my community.

i did have a hard time with BCBD's customer service,or lack there of.never received a single e-mail after contacting them about some green beans.so buyer beware!!!
the good beans i got did lead to some AAA medicine.

good luck.:cool0041:

greenjoe

greenjoe

Hey G,ro bang on,except it was also a hermy...i am almost positive the only one i got is female

greenjoe

greenjoe

and the final verdict is.....just ok...you could smoke it in the morning and be ok....not strong but gives you a light buzz for a couple of hrs....not again for me. i'll stick with the OG Kush

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I ordered from BC Bud stealth service fabulous seeds am getting ready to flower about 8 4 ft ladies my biggest concern is what temp to run during day and nite as I want the best purple out of them any thoughts? Had to sex them and ran those at 75 day 65 nite no purple needs to be lower temp I believe?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah I grabbed some back in 2008 it did the same thing, she hermied too but she did get a little purple but I am in MI so almost everything does that. Like you stated it's strictly a daytime smoke it does has a nice flavor though. I stopped growing it after I grew out my Sour D, the cross I made with them hermied a lot too. I saw their pollination process it's mostly done outdoors where IMO I think it can easily be contaminated with stray pollen, hermie pollen, and the like.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I ordered from BC Bud stealth service fabulous seeds am getting ready to flower about 8 4 ft ladies my biggest concern is what temp to run during day and nite as I want the best purple out of them any thoughts? Had to sex them and ran those at 75 day 65 nite no purple needs to be lower temp I believe?

Those are pretty much the same temps I run and I have never had any problems getting color on my purple strains. You really shouldn't have/need to lower your temps any more than that to get color, plus running temps too low can cause slower growth. Maybe you just have a green pheno? There are green phenos of the purps. Here are a few phenos of the purps I have grown but they all showed some coloring. Got lucky

P2f
P2g
Purps20125020x20938
Top Bottom