BC's Testing SinCitySeeds Thai Power (Blue Power x Mystery Thai)

• Thread starter bigcountry77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcountry77

bigcountry77

I just wanted to put up some pics of my test grow of this strain by Sin City Seeds! I only ended up with one female but shes awesome... gonna be harvesting her in a few days. check her out!!!

1 week into 12/12

Bcs testing sincityseeds thai power blue power x mystery thai
Bcs testing sincityseeds thai power blue power x mystery thai 2
Bcs testing sincityseeds thai power blue power x mystery thai 3

socalval

socalval

Damn that looks like a head trip . Whats she smell like ? Damn don is consistently producing some awesome ass gear . That blue power line is going to sell out fast .

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Damn that looks like a head trip . Whats she smell like ? Damn don is consistently producing some awesome ass gear . That blue power line is going to sell out fast .

Hell yeah Socalval... Don is the man! Definitely killing it over there at Sin City Seeds!!! That Blue Power is one of my TOP favororite strains of all time! Im sure the blue power line is gonna be quite popular!

she sure is looking crazy... Im not the best at describing smells but Id say she has a fruity, sweet, musky, funky odor going on. Ill try and see if I can get someone else to tell me what they think shes smelling like.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Decided to just chop her today at day 58 of 12/12
Here are some pics after just chopping the fan leaves... ill hang her for a few days and then give her a better trim and post pics of the nugs

BPxMT 12 12 week day 58 chop day 1
BPxMT 12 12 week day 58 chop day 2
BPxMT 12 12 week day 58 chop day 3
BPxMT 12 12 week day 58 chop day 4
BPxMT 12 12 week day 58 chop day 5
BPxMT 12 12 week day 58 chop day 6
BPxMT 12 12 week day 58 chop day 7
BPxMT 12 12 week day 58 chop day 8

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Thanks everyone!!! hell yeah SInCity Seeds is DEFINITELY pumping out the DANK!!!

They got some REALLY nice stuff coming out in 2013 so keep your eyes open!

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Beautiful looking lady you have there Big Country! We need to sesh soon brotha...

Thanks JB! Yeah we definitely need to get together for a sesh!!

you da man bigcountry! well done is this the flowers of the oil you had at the cup buddy? :)

Thanks ProOG!!! Yeah exactly this is what I made the oil from. Those were some good times at the cup brotha!! gotta get together again soon!

Top Bottom