BCSeeds.com

• Thread starter w00dy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
convex

convex

yeah you really got what I meant, specifically the dying and diseased. Seriously, I agree its rediculous to brag about a strain with those percentages, but again that doesnt make their genetics schwag as what the other member was implying.

It should be up for the consumer to buy what they want is all I meant. I do however have an issue with people trying to get overly involved in a subject such as growing cannabis, while having absolutely no knowledge or background with it. An going out buying seeds that cost close to 4 grand just for genetics... I somehow dont think someone who is in dire need of medical assistance will go online and buy those seeds before using their money for more conventional medicine. In no way do I condone scamming, which is why I say stay clear of buying the head scratching strains. Anyone can stay clear of the entire business if they choose to do so. Sorry If I offended anyone

These same folks spend $5000 on BC Bloomboxes - don't kid yourself, there are a lot of sharks making money on the med community. You talk like a cash cropper - not from a med perspective.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy shit!!! I thought you was wer joking, but I just checked it out. That's insane beyond comprehension. I mean even if it was true or could be true that's a ridiculus amount of money for 10 seeds lol. Hek I thought $200-$300 for 10 real killers seeds was to much but wow. I feel so sad for any poor soul who falls for that.

J

Jobo

OK well even though they have some good genetics mixed in they offer such bullshit it makes them completely bad in my eye.

And im not saying that just americans buy those seeds, its just that most scams today are aimed at dumb americans...

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i seen this sit a long time ago and i said 2 myself are these guys f*ckin serious wat a laugh

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol everything on that whole site is a gimmick. pickle bud indica 50? the Mexican cartels flew him in and took them on a tour of their fields. you would have to be a fool to not see thru this bullshit. at best all their strains are just knock offs of thseeds dr greenthumb and shanti. i think there is some others too. 495 dollars? some packs are 800 dollars. i guarantee you ask any breeders and they didn't give them 1 seed to sell. so were did they get their parent stock from? I bet its all schwag bag seed

R

Rolln J

OK well even though they have some good genetics mixed in they offer such bullshit it makes them completely bad in my eye.

And im not saying that just americans buy those seeds, its just that most scams today are aimed at dumb americans...

I dont think scams discriminate who they are aimed at...

unlike some peoples comments.

J

Jobo

This place is fucking bullshit. Read this article they posted.

Smoking Crushed Glass is still wide-spread

Your next purchase of bud from a dealer could land you six feet under. Shady dealers are sifting high quality bud to produce hash, then they add crushed glass to the previously sifted marijuana which was depleted of THC Crystals, to make it appear that all the THC is still intact. Even the most experienced eye, cannot distinguish the difference of glass enriched weed without the use of a microscope.

Numerous respiratory fatalities have been reported as well as permanent lung damage due to inhaling the finely crushed glass. If you start to cough up blood after toking up, keep a sample of your stash for lab testing to see if it was containemated with crushed glass, and go for medical help immediately.

The first reports came out of the UK in 2006, and then things quited down a bit in the UK, but now with the reccession, both East and Western Europe as well as North America have seen a sudden rise in simular cases in 2009.

Our parents always told us to stay away from the hard drugs, because the purity was not regulated, and usually cut with unsafe chemicals, like rat poinsining. Even worse is the danger of death due to an over dose because the hard drug wasn't cut at all, and the user was using up to a 50x stronger dose without even knowing it. Hard drugs always had the dangers of death, but no one ever thought the soft drug, marijuana with no cases of an overdose, could ever kill you. Now by adding "crushed glass" greedy dealers sell hash, and instead of disgarding the bud, they simply add glass and double their profits, while seriously harming the public. The only sure way to get safe bud, is to grow your own.

R

Rolln J

yeah - thats not bullshit - it happens...

well the glass on buds part - not sure about all the hacking up a bloody lung part...

V

v0ssman

Again, way to paint a picture of who I am. Yep pull out the whip, they promote smoking only homegrown! :rofl

J

Jobo

so your saying that glass part is true? I dont belive it. You could tell the difference between trichomes and glass.

V

v0ssman

A documentary about the contaminated buds being sold around the UK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaYJBmpQPJw

I really have no reason to post beyond this, Im just putting my two cents in and everyone gets mad about my opinion? Jeez, us damn Americans. I even said, dont go near the obvious expensive strains (Which are tested, by Canadian Law), I dont even advocate buying them. Everyone needs to back up and stop being so vile, and judgmental. Starting to sound like the social/national tune, if you arent for the war than your against the soldiers!

I have had good experience with them, like it or not.

R

Rolln J

sure you could, I could - but remember all those "dumb americans" ? lol

J

Jobo

OK i stand corrected. I didnt realize this. I feel sorry for the british gents.

I also apologize for my ignorance. I made an assumption without full info.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey I'm Canadian and we have lots of dumb fuckers here too lol. Unfortunately too many of them are to sick ta afford thr ignorance. Hek we deplore big pharma for putting out toxic crap that cost a fortune and here we have the same shit goin' down. Sad sad world.

convex

convex

A documentary about the contaminated buds being sold around the UK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaYJBmpQPJw

I really have no reason to post beyond this, Im just putting my two cents in and everyone gets mad about my opinion? Jeez, us damn Americans. I even said, dont go near the obvious expensive strains (Which are tested, by Canadian Law), I dont even advocate buying them. Everyone needs to back up and stop being so vile, and judgmental. Starting to sound like the social/national tune, if you arent for the war than your against the soldiers!

I have had good experience with them, like it or not.

... and what law do you refer to?

D

doco

Although this seed listing is obviously a scam, I have seen a legendary rare mother being auctioned on another site and the price started at $25,000.

On another note, I think it is bad form to inquire about other seed vendors at a site that sells seeds. Just my 2 cents.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Man oh man. I was wondering about the claims of bcseeds. It seemed too good to be true. I was wondering why the genetics weren't more popular on other sites (reviews, etc.). I did get to try some Elephant (a bcseed strain) from Cherry Creek Health in Denver, and wasn't overly impressed. Don't get me wrong, it was dank bud, but not at those seed prices. If I stumble across an extra 2000 to spend on Oracle, I'm going to do it just to prove them wrong (or right- haha). And the entire grow will be documented here on THCFarmer.com. My next purchase, however, will be from THCBay- anyone want to recommend great med strains, PM me. (I'd rather hear the opinions of patients over breeders- lol)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

btw, I'm not sure it was the U.S. who put the "dumb" in freedumb, but we're certainly signing our personal freedoms away in the name of "homeland security"... The changes in cannabis laws are the only positive step I can see toward more personal freedom. Thanks everyone for your opinions.

S

sunsimulator

HELLO FARMERS!

LETS PLEASE BE CIVIL TO EACH OTHER IN THIS THREAD!

LETS NOT GET OFF THE MAIN POINT OF VIEW ABOUT IS IT WORTH IT (THE PRICE OF THE SEEDS ) AND DO WE THINK THE CLAIMS MADE FROM COMPANY ARE TRUE!

LETS NOT PUT EACH OTHER DOWN ,, NOR TALK ANY SMACK ABOUT ONES INTELLIGENCE LEVEL.

MAIN TOPIC IS ARE THE SEEDS WORTH THE MONEY ,,

OR DO U THINK THE CLAIMS ARE TRUE .

Really this thread is boarder line of needing to be deleted .. But them claims are very strong . I HATE TO SEE PPL GET TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF! So im'a let the thread stay open as long as ppl stop getting off topic ,
And they can keep peace in the thread! Remember working together is the key!!

T

TheAngryCook

I have smoked their sweet tooth, northren lights, early fatty, and trainwreak all great smoke for the most part. but i have not grown any from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom