Bean crackalacka foo!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

:D Starting over from scratch and pheno hunting for some new moms and dads. I will get back some of my old moms but atm i'm more interested in the hunt and i have some old stock that needs attention before they're lost. Not sure on the germ rates on some of these but hopefully i can find breeding pairs.

BCGA's Romberry
oldskool White Widow
Petrolia Headstash
Killa Queen
BananaBubba
MasterfulBubba
LongBottomKush
LungCandy#1
Rebel OG
LongBottomLeaf
StarTripper

symbiote420

symbiote420

MasterfulBubba - pre-98 Bubba x MKUltra
LBK - pre-98 Bubba x LBL
StarTripper- Sensi Star x LBL

I use superthrive to give old seeds some pep in their step.

Anyone seen CB4 where Chris Rock touched that girl's tits? ....drool!!! That's the way I feel right now, all three sound like killer meds ...I see you have the genes around to remake the Star Kush, any plans on that too?

tweedy

tweedy

The hunt is half the fun! Super excited to see what a seasoned eye considers for breeding stock and I commend you for starting from scratch. How are things going to get better if the parents never change :)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Sounds like fun can't wait to see what u find! That bubba lbl makes my mouth water just thinking of it

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like some killer genetics. Got some of BCGA's Romberry's as well been thinkin of poppin. Wish I still had some of those LBL's Loran really created a gem with that one! Any plans for F2's? Id sure love to get my hands on them again!

J

jamaican bud

i know romberry is some flames. im waiting on 20 lung candy to drop anyday now i caught with the christmas special. i can already see mota having his own section in my fridge. lol. let the games begin

Motarebel

Motarebel

Unfortunately it looks like i let some go too long, Petrolia Headstash and MasterfulBubba didn't make it. The Romberry,Widow and BananaBubba have a few cracked shells but no tails yet,might only get a couple out of each. Startripper(SSxLBL) 15/15, LC#1 10/15, Rebel OG 12/15, KQ 15/15 and LBL 10/10. The Longbottomkush F1's were immature,pollenated plant too late so i'll remake F1's and do it right this time.

@ manic- Loran was making more F1's last year before a storm ruined his crop so i assume he's continuing with this line and won't make F2's unless he gives me the nod. I am gonna use a female in some crosses along with a backcross to the SFV ma. Loran created a beast and i'm honored to have been blessed with it, my hats off to you buddy!:D

Top Bottom