Bean crackalacka foo!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrG

MrG

Hey mota, I have great success with cracking old seeds and I have a technique that will make any seed start it's life!! I've popped many o old seed, I'll have to show you.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I've got some hawiaan seeds a friend gave me from 1978. Had some crack but no tails just as miss described earlier. Wanna give em a shot let me know
Hey mota, I have great success with cracking old seeds and I have a technique that will make any seed start it's life!! I've popped many o old seed, I'll have to show you.

Reactions: MrG
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hells yeah bro...sounds like lots of FIRE in the near future....keep that extinguisher handy. MGG

MrG

MrG

I'm always interested in old school genetics, do you know what they are. They could bring some old school spice to my garden. ohthatguy8 I defiantly would. I need to find something for my future lines.

215 User

215 User

You always seem to work it out!

Good Luck in your search Mota.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Unfortunately it looks like i let some go too long, Petrolia Headstash and MasterfulBubba didn't make it. The Romberry,Widow and BananaBubba have a few cracked shells but no tails yet,might only get a couple out of each. Startripper(SSxLBL) 15/15, LC#1 10/15, Rebel OG 12/15, KQ 15/15 and LBL 10/10. The Longbottomkush F1's were immature,pollenated plant too late so i'll remake F1's and do it right this time.

@ manic- Loran was making more F1's last year before a storm ruined his crop so i assume he's continuing with this line and won't make F2's unless he gives me the nod. I am gonna use a female in some crosses along with a backcross to the SFV ma. Loran created a beast and i'm honored to have been blessed with it, my hats off to you buddy!:D

Cool! Hope he does. Everything Ive ran of Lorans has been great. Havent spoken with him since the Cabana. Wish he was here or I could get a hold of em. Really wanna give those LBL's a go again. Look forward to see what ya do with em!

Ive got some old seeds collected out of Humboldt from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Garlic Bud, M39, Skunk #1 and others that I cant get to pop. Id really like to hear your method and or if you would like to give em a try, your more than welcome. Should be some nice Gems in there!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'm always interested in old school genetics, do you know what they are. They could bring some old school spice to my garden. ohthatguy8 I defiantly would. I need to find something for my future lines.
I dont know a hole lot. They are from a friend I work with. He said it was hawiaan red buds he scored them in 1978. I think he may have said from a college friend..... he went to central michigan. He saved these seeds and vowed to grow them becuase it was the best high he ever had. He called it electric. And this guy was a smoker and concert goer (couple big famous concerts) Little over a year ago he split them with me he...doesnt grow. I've probably tried 25 and 3 have opened up 2/3 had white inside but the tail never came out. I have at least 30 and need to Get the rest from him. Poor guy has cancer. Last year he recieved treatment and thought he beat it, this year it came back and is stage 4. My first attempt at RSO turned out dark and thick but hes going to try it and I am makkng a new batch soon. Hopefully it atleast makes him comfortable.

william76

william76

Unfortunately it looks like i let some go too long, Petrolia Headstash and MasterfulBubba didn't make it. The Romberry,Widow and BananaBubba have a few cracked shells but no tails yet,might only get a couple out of each. Startripper(SSxLBL) 15/15, LC#1 10/15, Rebel OG 12/15, KQ 15/15 and LBL 10/10. The Longbottomkush F1's were immature,pollenated plant too late so i'll remake F1's and do it right this time.

@ manic- Loran was making more F1's last year before a storm ruined his crop so i assume he's continuing with this line and won't make F2's unless he gives me the nod. I am gonna use a female in some crosses along with a backcross to the SFV ma. Loran created a beast and i'm honored to have been blessed with it, my hats off to you buddy!:D
Greetings mota,thats a bummer the petrolia didn't pop,iv wanted to try that for a while,good news on the killa queen,good luck with them whatever pops,hope you are well 76

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

MrG. .hit up my Canadian Breeder brother @M Dogg. HE has Knowledge and Access to OLD SCHOOL GENETICS. .He's Northern Alliance Genetics and Positive he'll wanna converse with you on that topic! Peace!

MrG

MrG

Damn, well I wish your buddy the best! The rso will definitely help. Try using a lower temp when your making the rso, low and slow

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Glad to see ya back at it and back online @Motarebel . Bummer some of the older gear didn't pop, but.... it happens. Peace & props to ya boss, i look forward to seein what ya make happen. Later Mota
Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

Final tally LC#1 - 13/15 and Rebel OG - 13/15.

Happy Haole's Silverback is actually Gorilla grape x Ultimate Chem/SFV. Hope yer doin well HH, haven't seen ya in a spell.
Sounds interesting do you happen to have a picture of Elite ultra chem 08 running a cross with it now and really couldn't get any info on it from anywhere .

Also is the GG # 4 ? or a phenol you found

Motarebel

Motarebel

Sounds interesting do you happen to have a picture of Elite ultra chem 08 running a cross with it now and really couldn't get any info on it from anywhere .

Also is the GG # 4 ? or a phenol you found

My friend Happy Haole made that cross, i've never ran either of the parents. He's not making seeds atm but has a forum at CC if that helps.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Someone over at BBay is growing Dirty Harry and it looks bomb and it got me itchin for some more. I got the grapefruit bx from BilboBaggins back in ol CW days and i donated 500 packs of DH to him when he got busted. That was shortly before CW went down in '04,man i would pay to have all that info back when that site went down.Anyone remember when orgnkid posted a pic of his ass? lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom