Bean Delivery

• Thread starter OGrower707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OGrower707

I was just wondering the success rate cali growers have had obtaining genetics from THC FARMER, I just swooped a pack of that sfv bx2 and before I send the cash I just want to double check on the safety and stuff. Also was wondering what the approximate time of delivery comin to Cali from the time you shipped out the cash for the beans...thanks guys

pura

pura

the thc staff does a fab job on deliveries
...check your "purchased Items" and once its been shipped it will take 5-7 biz days..being from socal myself,i got them in no time.

O

OGrower707

so your cash takes like 14 days and once its shipped, its about another week .

K

kingbrown

aye bro i sent cash last week express and it aint there yet usually only takes 4-5 days to get wherever its got me a lil nervous i dunno maybe im just bein paranoid but i did have to bust out sum serious coin for that alien dog

O

OGrower707

delivery

cool, cool, Im glad to hear that...Pura you send them express or just regular???

pura

pura

..reg,took 11 biz days actually to get to me,after i sent my cash,im sure if you sent it express it would be alot sooner..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats what I do everytime I pay for my beans. I send USPS Express. It costs me 27.95 extra but to me the assurance of me being able to track the deal makes me feel better at the end of the day... At least I know my payment always get there.. GTD

U

USMCtanker

im not from cali but darn close and i got mine, the staff is so helpful. if anything ever did happen there always there to help and when you write them they always reply in a timely mannor, after my 1st buy with them i was so impressed on how they do work ill never go anywhere else.
:rollj::rain:harvest::animbong::bong2::bong-hits::ridinghorse::boogie:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
aye bro i sent cash last week express and it aint there yet usually only takes 4-5 days to get wherever its got me a lil nervous i dunno maybe im just bein paranoid but i did have to bust out sum serious coin for that alien dog

It never only takes 4-5 days think your dreaming there.

We just got your payment this morning :)

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
aye bro i sent cash last week express and it aint there yet
Because once it leaves the US its not treated as Express Mail anymore. Another country is not going to treat your mail like Express, think about it.

edit: looks like they got your payment today

O

OGrower707

payment

sending mine in today logic...cant wait to get the og bx2 mmmmmmmmmmm

R

RansacktheElder

Thats what I do everytime I pay for my beans. I send USPS Express. It costs me 27.95 extra but to me the assurance of me being able to track the deal makes me feel better at the end of the day... At least I know my payment always get there.. GTD

I should have done that. I sent my $ in about 25 or so days ago and I'm getting nervous.<G> I sent it regular mail so maybe thats it. I've read many good reviews on here, just a bit jumpy I guess.

E

edelephant

I think everyone covered everything, if you have any other questions, comments, hatred, love to share, PM me, and I will take care of it!:drunk

R

RansacktheElder

It'll come...I have faith! If there's a problem I'm pretty sure it's not on Logics end. You either edelephant! Damn sure don't wanna piss in the Wheaties here.

T

the Rock

got my alien order today, I thin i sent it about 17 days ago from CA.= now you cant beat that for service.Other order have been consistant with this one. Sending out my next payment tomorrow(oops monday) and oh ya got sensi star freebies-=gotta love it THANKS to all on the farm

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I must say that....THCbay is da shit! :clappingI mailed my cash in about two weeks ago and just got my beans today. I am so excited to plant my Agent Orange and Popps. :cool0010:Also got some Sputnik x Black Russian seeds as freebies. Fast, discreet and professional. :rauch08:I love you guys here at THCFarmer and I'll never ever stray.:inlove

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
got my alien order today, I thin i sent it about 17 days ago from CA.= now you cant beat that for service.Other order have been consistant with this one. Sending out my next payment tomorrow(oops monday) and oh ya got sensi star freebies-=gotta love it THANKS to all on the farm

Yup what he said, same as me.. But I got PA X Cheese for my freebies the 2nd time now lol..
I will not order beans from anywhere else.. I worry a lot. but not hear worries are gone..:cool0010::hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom