Bean Delivery

• Thread starter OGrower707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrotherBud

I should have done that. I sent my $ in about 25 or so days ago and I'm getting nervous. I sent it regular mail so maybe thats it. I've read many good reviews on here, just a bit jumpy I guess.

Hi, me too{sent 1-20-09}, but I'm not worried one bit, edelephant and Logic are 'stand up' folks! It will be fine, trust me. I am a little curious as to how often the mail is checked though, so I can try to guess what day to send my next order in:rock. Peace. All will be fine.:drink

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Mail box is checked monday to friday, if your a med user from usa i recommend you guys sending payment USPS priority.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Mail box is checked monday to friday, if your a med user from usa i recommend you guys sending payment USPS priority.

what the boss man said...:hi:

S

stone69

If you want to track it, make sure you ask at the post office the best method for tracking international mail is, I was told "Priority box" tracks international mail, but I would make sure.

E

edelephant

I check it Saturdays as well when I get up before it closes (1230 GMT+1),

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
If you want to track it, make sure you ask at the post office the best method for tracking international mail is, I was told "Priority box" tracks international mail, but I would make sure.

USPS only tracks international mail to a few countries, none in Europe. It will track it to its last destination in the US then thats it.

P

Potorlando

Is anyone using the pre-paid visa thing??? I just see cash payments mainly. I was planning on using the pre-paid visa option, but doesn't look too popular.

U

USMCtanker

USPS only tracks international mail to a few countries, none in Europe. It will track it to its last destination in the US then thats it.

really im sending my money today nd was going to send it priotity and track it, ill haft to ask them. if thats so i think i might still do it. we will see

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
After losing one payment by sending regular mail (ouch), I sent the next one via USPS Express mail (bout 25 USD, but well worth it IMO). It was tracked up to the point it was confirmed delivered in Spain. So yes, they do track past the point of departure from the US. Also I think anything in a Priority or Express package has less chance of being tampered with by a sticky fingered postal employee.

B

BrotherBud

After losing one payment by sending regular mail (ouch), I sent the next one via USPS Express mail (bout 25 USD, but well worth it IMO). It was tracked up to the point it was confirmed delivered in Spain. So yes, they do track past the point of departure from the US. Also I think anything in a Priority or Express package has less chance of being tampered with by a sticky fingered postal employee.

Same here highroller, hmmmm, maybe that's what happened to my Fire x Bubblegum:surprised. Hey, how long did it take 'till confirmed in Spain? Thanks, Peace:character0050:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
USPS Express mail takes around 7-10 days to land in spain....and i recommend all american med users to send there package this way :)

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

thats what i do everytime i pay for my beans. I send usps express. It costs me 27.95 extra but to me the assurance of me being able to track the deal makes me feel better at the end of the day... At least i know my payment always get there.. Gtd

great assurance insurance

Aligee

Aligee

Sent mine priority on the 27th and still hasnt arrived same tracking info. On usps website this seems fishy i have $ for multiple orders but not sure how to send i previously used fedex but seen here in the faq that they dont deliver to po boxes anymore? Why? Im starting yo feel pretty disappointed any suggestions?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Dont panic Aligee im sure it will be here soon, one time a breeder sent me beans normally take 7-10days to arrive and after the 15th day they still wasnt here. I thought the package was busted....3days later they showed.

T

the Rock

i always use express mail (USPS) gets to spain in 4-5 days from CA. and i dont have any worries =well worth the$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom