Bean Popping Madness With Mancdank

• Thread starter mancdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Looks quite chunky/big :),76
Still a little longer to go from that pic being taken probably another 10 days ish couple more days on just zym and canna boost then a full week of plain water has her smooth as milk she's been a massive success around manc and it's a good solid yield too I can't thank @Mr Bee enough for blessing me with the cut

Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

Haha rename it "Mr.Bees.double.GG's
In honour of the main man, I must admit I wish these forums had a few more Mr.Bees, whilst I love the banter UKTHREADS always become anti social......hmmm....... Maybe it's an island thing lol

mancdank

mancdank

Haha rename it "Mr.Bees.double.GG's
In honour of the main man, I must admit I wish these forums had a few more Mr.Bees, whilst I love the banter UKTHREADS always become anti social......hmmm....... Maybe it's an island thing lol
He's a true gent no doubt about it and the world is missing more like him that's for sure :) I can't wait to see what the stardawg x gg4 and stardawg x nepoji turn out like if there's any winners I will for sure give him a mention in the name some where

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Howz it hanging fellas iv just been building a grow box 4x2x4 to start growing some autos iv getting some white widow and big devil any1 ran these b4 and what they like i smoked white widow years ago it use to be all we could get lol

mancdank

mancdank

Howz it hanging fellas iv just been building a grow box 4x2x4 to start growing some autos iv getting some white widow and big devil any1 ran these b4 and what they like i smoked white widow years ago it use to be all we could get lol
I'm not really into autos mate I've tried em got em decent but I like my standard regs

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Im running 9 purple bud in my tent but had a cupple of spare leds and loads of sheets of ply free from work so i thort id give it ago never ran autos b4 but cost me next to nowt to get it up and running

mancdank

mancdank

Im running 9 purple bud in my tent but had a cupple of spare leds and loads of sheets of ply free from work so i thort id give it ago never ran autos b4 but cost me next to nowt to get it up and running
Get some more regs for your new groom and bang the autos out doors it's the perfect time of year and to get auto to work in doors is 20 hours light a day so heat can become a issue this time of year

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Iv got a inlet in to the gbox and then its vented into my tent so it should'nt get to hot and i already got the auto seeds so al have to run what i have untill iv got abit spare cash for some decent seeds not sure what i want to go for next............. any recommendations manc?

mancdank

mancdank

Iv got a inlet in to the gbox and then its vented into my tent so it should'nt get to hot and i already got the auto seeds so al have to run what i have untill iv got abit spare cash for some decent seeds not sure what i want to go for next............. any recommendations manc?
Are u in the uk ?

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Cupple of pics of me grow box just need to put the doors on and paint the inside again av just stuck 2 big devil 2 germ al just stick them in the tent with the others till the box is finshed........hows trick the day then manc hows ur list coming along?

20170522 183438
20170522 183425
L

Lets420

Hahs dude you soind like me i got up
Tillamook strawberry
Wonddr dawg
Boss hogg
C99
Northern lights
Love lace cbd
Sweet and sour widow cbd
Bubblicious
Vanilla kush
Blue dream thin mint gsc
So im in the middle of doi g the same i got 4 more im going to buy that are super spe ial and where i get them are a secret but im putting together something prett badass

mancdank

mancdank

Hahs dude you soind like me i got up
Tillamook strawberry
Wonddr dawg
Boss hogg
C99
Northern lights
Love lace cbd
Sweet and sour widow cbd
Bubblicious
Vanilla kush
Blue dream thin mint gsc
So im in the middle of doi g the same i got 4 more im going to buy that are super spe ial and where i get them are a secret but im putting together something prett badass
Feel free to get some pics posted there's some real strains in that list would be awesome to see how u get on

L

Lets420

Feel free to get some pics posted there's some real strains in that list would be awesome to see how u get on
They can be ordered in the us but i really hate to give out my secrets but at the same time i want to help out the canna family. But yeah they ate so classics and some new future classics and there is a newer breeder called ethos genetics and in my opinion and idk if my opinion means shit to yall cause you do t know me and dont kbow my work but ethos is the lesding breeder in the world they have set the bar as far ad im concerned and evrryone is behind trying to cstch up. There is one other breeder or two that i believe are a good second and third and its Alphakronik genetic. And exotic genetics. But you can look up ethos but im not telling my secrets at the moment about what i have and stuff but just check them out

L

Lets420

I just put a batch in bud this morning. There is 3 phenos of tillamook strawberry but 2 of them are something serious man no joke and i have 3 phenos of vanilla kush and 3 blue dream same pheno and the only oheno of northern lights that i kept.

Top Bottom