Bear Hug

• Thread starter erovinnaC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Dam brother your lettin em have it! Nice work is she stinky
To be honest, no lol. These plants were way more fragrant in veg.

The smells seem to be confined to inside the buds so far in flower. When I move the two ladies around I get a nice scent, and when I touch the buds I get the menthol and eucalyptus smell. Also their resin is more of the oily type so far rather than the sticky type.

Hopefully they are late bloomers when it comes to odor cause I like em LOUD! :)

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Here's the plant on the left. I'm liking this one more out of the two

IMG 20140619 194828

IMG 20140619 194407

IMG 20140619 194541

IMG 20140619 194443
erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Looks good man.. What is the pedigree on this one?

The novacaine has that menthol eucalypts jazz all in it

The momma is UW aka UDub. I don't know much about her but the origin story is very much like G13. And the dad is Sensi Star.

Menthol and eucalyptus for days on these two females. I'm also beginning to detect a fruity, herbal, IPA type of smell mixed in there as well.

Which SS cross did you like better? Novacaine or Nibiru?

Green Dot

Green Dot

Good question... Nibiru was dominated with 88g13/hp phenos, but found one sensi star dom pheno that was the best of the bunch... Overall, the Novacaine produced very uniform plants..Every one had the exact same smell, some were a little more frosty than others, but all of them were caked with resin in the end.. I would definitely say that novacaine makes better extracts by a lonnnnnnng shot, so by default, the nova wins!

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

I put a cut of the right Pheno outside two days ago:

IMG 20140625 140518

Its crazy how much they smell as vegging plants compared to flowering. You can catch waves of dank from this tiny cut when outside or in proximity of it.

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Just a couple quick pictures for the weekly review. The other pics I took didn't come out good enough to make the cut.

Temps have been high as of late. I'm trying to keep them in their comfort zone. Yesterday and today with high temps and high humidity have been a bitch.

The Pheno on the right of my tent got a little bit stressed this weekend while I was gone. It dried up faster than anticipated and she yellowed up on a few fans, and dropped a few as well.

Left:
IMG 20140626 180854

Left - Lower bud:
IMG 20140626 181342

Right:
IMG 20140626 180922

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Yo! @erovinnaC How did the flavor/high etc.. turn out .. give us the scoop my brotha!
I got ya, I'll do a report tomorrow when I'm free :)

I can say I liked the plant on the left of my tent much more, but I also think the other one suffered pretty badly from heat stress and didn't finish properly. It had lots of hairs.

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Sorry mota crew I'll have reports on both up by Friday! I'll probably do a report on one tomorrow and the other Friday, and post em at the same time. And Saturday I was planning on smoking a few friends up to see what they think about the "new weed I picked up" :)

This weed is good though, great job on the hybrid Mota man! I wanna get some more of your Sensi Star work!

Top Bottom