Beastie Bloomz 1600w Sour Diesel Bubba Kush critical +

• Thread starter BLAZINPIFF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BLAZINPIFF

Wuts goin on Piff Smokers juss wanted to kno if any 1 has any info good and bad on Open sesame beastie bloomz and ch ching. Also wanted to kno if thry really r good and if they can lots of bud weight and thc resin like they say . Some strains runnin in a 4 x 8 x 7 sun hut .

Reserva sour diesel
Cali connection pre 98 bubba
Dinafem diesel
Dinafem critical plus
Royal queen seeds Special queen
Royal queen seeds Blue mistic
Royal queen seed spicy white devil
Resin seeds sour p
Next gen purple diesel
The bulldog seeds sour diesel
G13 labz pineapple express
Dna gen connie chung

They under one 600 w super hortilux mh blue
And one 1000w super hortilux hps

If they been veggin for 7 weeks how much dry weight u think it will yeild on a single plant with 6 under super hps and 6 under the super blue mh

Also adding the big bloom grow big and tiger bloom With fox farm ocean forest soil and they been topped also .

K

kes5480

i use all three with great results...i also use happy frog soil and every product they make just about....very pleased with the results. i like 2 use alot of different nutes..mix and max, u kno.
here's a Chemdog(i think)pic she had about 2weeks left when i took this pic.
trust me this picture doesnt do the crystals any justice, this bud is caked with trich's. i am very excited to smoke one of these nugs, smells so f'in good!!
PA220076.JPG

*CLICK ON PICTURE*
doesnt really show up but even the leaves are frostie.
ok
peace:banana1sv6:

B

BLAZINPIFF

Thanks bro they lookn really good i can smell em threw the screen lol but yea man im juss looknnat my friends current grow thinkn bout startn up dont kno if everything i named i should get but if the buds gonna look loke that i guees ima giv it a go after a few more post but ima try to take pics of my boygrow but he is real uptight but fuck it ima try to snap one when he has his back turned lol . Keep me posted bro

B

BLAZINPIFF

Anyone hav advice on the Sour diesel og 18 and og kush from reserva privada / dna genetics

B

BLAZINPIFF

Did i waste my money?
Sensi grow /sensi bloom a&b
B-52
voodoo juice
Big bud
bud candy
Over drive.
Does ne 1 use these and im lookn to get vita boost , piranha, taranchula let me kno b4 i go and waste my time and my bro at tge hydro shop saod great white is voodoo piranha and taranchula all in one any 1 use great white lmk .

Fred el Gato

Fred el Gato

These were grown using the Foxfarm line in pro-mix, just watch the use of cha-ching, can be to much N for some plants, result plant does not want to finish.
Grow on,Fred

GEDC0534
GEDC0528
GEDC0532
B

BLAZINPIFF

These were grown using the Foxfarm line in pro-mix, just watch the use of cha-ching, can be to much N for some plants, result plant does not want to finish.
Grow on,Fred

I was thinkn the same about to much n for sum strains but i didnt hit em wit the cha chin i hit her wit overdrive instead bcs that would b double dose it . The critical plus finish up juss waitn for a dry nd cure weight when i got bac down there. Ill post up smoke report also. I juss bought the advaced nutes today im gonna run the og kush og 18 sour diesel from reserva i got one reserva sour d goin now 3 weeks flowering on all foxfarm line up she had 3 week veg and she is almost touchn the lights she is 3 to 3.5 feet tall she stinks . Any advise on other nutes to look into im tryin to c what fits me house and garden any good?

Fred el Gato

Fred el Gato

I run a SDcut too. Shes one that I have to watch the cha-ching on.

B

BLAZINPIFF

Im gonna run her
for 11 weeks so ima hit her with alil cha chin and c what happens . How do u feed? Water , feed , water , feed ect.?

B

BLAZINPIFF

So off the critical plus pulled 4 oz!!!! Waitn on tge dina fem diesel this one looks bigger than the critical plus and noye tge is tge first run all fox farm nutes no advanced gonna run advanced nutes on the next critical nd c what is better plus i smoked a blunt of the critical plus in a back wood at 8:30 8:45 nd no lie i swear i woke up at 12:32 am like wtf but that i think was bcs i was on mw3 all night the night b4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom