Beating Urine Tests cups made by VARIAN

• Thread starter jyip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
probation for a traffic ticket??musta beena good one for two years...yes, its set up to violate you, once i knew i could smoke and then hydrate enuff to beat test i decided to keep smoking probably more because of my contempt of the law then my love of smoking..FTP

makingoo, thx, things have been very smooth for quite awhile now,,

Welcome to Texas.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
probation for a traffic ticket??musta beena good one for two years...yes, its set up to violate you, once i knew i could smoke and then hydrate enuff to beat test i decided to keep smoking probably more because of my contempt of the law then my love of smoking..FTP

makingoo, thx, things have been very smooth for quite awhile now,,

I'm with ya hommie ben on papers since jan but i havent ben dropped once i know its commin but so far i'm good i'm on month and a half visits now so i have a lil more freedom than you do. I really hope my state passes the law they are supposed to as well my po was even talking about it the last time i saw him i got lucky and got a cool ass po but we will see i got 5 years so it sux balls but fuck it its not what you do its how you do and i stupidly took a charge for my x never again now the dumb bitch is doin 5 years fuck if i would have known but you live and learn fuckin hate the mid west man i hope we become a med state but either way i'm gonna do what i love enjoy your freedom hommie stay frosty bro late.

catdaddy

catdaddy

i might be a little late but any liquid can flush your system. why waste your do ri me on a flushing system when it can be done the old fashion way by just drinking plenty of water before you go?

jyip

jyip

I'm with ya hommie ben on papers since jan but i havent ben dropped once i know its commin but so far i'm good i'm on month and a half visits now so i have a lil more freedom than you do. I really hope my state passes the law they are supposed to as well my po was even talking about it the last time i saw him i got lucky and got a cool ass po but we will see i got 5 years so it sux balls but fuck it its not what you do its how you do and i stupidly took a charge for my x never again now the dumb bitch is doin 5 years fuck if i would have known but you live and learn fuckin hate the mid west man i hope we become a med state but either way i'm gonna do what i love enjoy your freedom hommie stay frosty bro late.

damn, five yrs probation is a long time ,, after my lil 18 minth probation shit, i would never ever take probation/parole again,, i doubt ill ever be in court again,but.... wow 5 yrs for your ex,,, hang in there,,, i tooka felony charge for someone when i was younger and did 9 months for them,, stupiddddddd! i would never advice anyone to do that ever ever .... i now have felony record, lost a good job 5 yrs after being hired cuz of this case, and the person i helped by taking the charge alone was/is a big SHITBAG! ,,,, uuhhh! i wish i never helped out and took the conviction, almost cost me 18 months

jyip

jyip

i might be a little late but any liquid can flush your system. why waste your do ri me on a flushing system when it can be done the old fashion way by just drinking plenty of water before you go?
hey there catdaddy,
whatcha talkin about willis?? hehe,, nah, serious though man, what did you read?? I never mentioned to go out and buy flushing system,,, i said drink water, and make sure not to drink any other type of fluid because your body will react to it,, water is best, water is safest

jyip

jyip

alsdo please note,, this thread is ayear old now,, i jus updated it is all,, i had six months prob, then a yer froma nother case,,, and then i surrendered myself to court and was resentenced to end my probation,,, i had been held without bail and had the jude agree to 60 days, and then had it turn into time served, no probation and all done,, fek them a-holes in the judicial system

again, to this who dont wanna stop smoking , this info will keep you on the right side of wall,,,, butonly if it is the SAME varian five panel testcup kit

god luck people!
j

Top Bottom