Because this site tricked me into looking at NS..

• Thread starter PhoenixFlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

Old school growers /breeders were not focused on 30% thc imo ! The difference is in the other cannabanoids imo.

Also why I like to press I feel I get a fuller spectrum buts that’s opinion !
You guys have turned it into a science lol. Whatever happened to just straight FIRE marijuana that got you high and made you touch the sky? Nowadays I gotta smoke an eighth of the dispensary crap, and although I feel 'buzzed' Im not really high. I wanna smoke something that can knock me on my ass, and I don't want to have to smoke an eighth or more for it to occur lol.

Moshmen

Moshmen

You guys have turned it into a science lol. Whatever happened to just straight FIRE marijuana that got you high and made you touch the sky? Nowadays I gotta smoke an eighth of the dispensary crap, and although I feel 'buzzed' Im not really high. I wanna smoke something that can knock me on my ass, and I don't want to have to smoke an eighth or more for it to occur lol.
Gotta grow that shit -

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The thing that turns me off about S&B is the fact that their device doesn't utilize a full ceramic oven. It's made of stainless steel and their new device has a ceramic coating around the oven, the oven itself is not made of ceramic. Why not just go full ceramic? I don't get it. It's made of 'medical grade plastic' and they charge a mint for the thing. $500 for a device made of plastic with what's essentially a ceramic aesthetic. It doesn't actually contribute to the experience of vaporizing, supposedly it's just 'easier to clean.'

They claim the device doesn't become so hot so as to burn the chemicals in the metal, but I'm not so certain. Those things retain heat and get a lot hotter than the temp listed on the outside of the device..
My buddy runs his at 354 degrees, it has never tasted burnt, i never taste metal from smoking it, even the shittiest dirt weed is decent in it. I wont buy one though im a bong guy myself, and he was lucky enough to be given it by his friend before he took off for Plattsburg.

PhoenixFlower

PhoenixFlower

My buddy runs his at 354 degrees, it has never tasted burnt, i never taste metal from smoking it, even the shittiest dirt weed is decent in it. I wont buy one though im a bong guy myself, and he was lucky enough to be given it by his friend before he took off for Plattsburg.
I don't think one can actually 'taste' the metal if smoking. I could be wrong, but there's a reason why most smoke shops don't sell metal pipes anymore. It's just hard to justify paying over $500 for the Mighty+.

IT DOES WORK THOUGH, I watch videos of people blowing clouds for dayssss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom