Beds Are For F***ing! Small Pots = Big Buds!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xinmat

Xinmat

Wow, California Dreaming, me.
If they ever legalise weed here, I would find some space, 72? Humungous

Xinmat

Xinmat

72 plant rooms, 35 Fixtures, 21 1000 watt DE HPS, 14 630 CMH. 1200 sq ft. 7 gallon coco pots fed 6 times daily to a target of about 18-22% runoff.
View attachment 843090
Keep in mind I have two mirrored rooms. Can't upload both pics on one post. To big of files. These are test rooms to run new genetics to see what's worth throwing into heavy rotation

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Wow, California Dreaming, me.
If they ever legalise weed here, I would find some space, 72? Humungous

I travel all over the country. Those 72 plant rooms are in Detroit. These are some of our spots in Cali...
Screenshot 20181128 180611 Gallery
Screenshot 20181128 154142 Gallery

Xinmat

Xinmat

A lot of space in Detroit, however, in my opinion only, the best growers are & always have been California based

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

A lot of space in Detroit, however, in my opinion only, the best growers are & always have been California based
I will strongly disagree. I know at least 7 of the largest farms on the west coast have Detroit boys in charge of cultivation

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Massive open rooms/ gh like that freak me out. An outbreak in a space that big would be a nightmare. I like 20-50k rooms for that reason. What nutes y’all use for your indoor spots? We’re pretty limited up here what we’re allowed to use brands and such

Well, we're a little partial since we own and manufacture Elite nutrients, so that's what goes through all our systems

Xinmat

Xinmat

Like I said I'm a Brit. D12 it id then, you guys have always been at the cutting edge of growing.
In Europe, obviously thr Dutch, ItsI mainly Vietnamese gangs growing in UK, they've got balls, brother.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Massive open rooms/ gh like that freak me out. An outbreak in a space that big would be a nightmare. I like 20-50k rooms for that reason. What nutes y’all use for your indoor spots? We’re pretty limited up here what we’re allowed to use brands and such
Where are you located? We're fully registered and approved in all 50 states and currently working on international registration in several countries as well

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Like I said I'm a Brit. D12 it id then, you guys have always been at the cutting edge of growing.
In Europe, obviously thr Dutch, ItsI mainly Vietnamese gangs growing in UK, they've got balls, brother.

Yeah, the Asian growers run a large percentage of the indoor market in the LA area. The Dutch boys have done a lot over the years to advance the cannabis culture. They're still the guys you want to go to when it comes to greenhouse construction, but they'll even admit that US breeders have really taken the torch when it comes to advancing the quality and genetic strength of cannabis over the past 10-15 years

P

PharmHand

Well, we're a little partial since we own and manufacture Elite nutrients, so that's what goes through all our systems
Haha nice! Well I like your guys clones solution. I’ve always just used the cheap iba powder but I get more lateral rooting with the clones, not any faster to root than the standard iba just more roots. Y’all working on Canadian canna industry approval? We’re super limited up here; remo and biobizz are two of our limited options, it’s gotta meet fda approval not just licensing for sale

Xinmat

Xinmat

Yeah, the Asian growers run a large percentage of the indoor market in the LA area. The Dutch boys have done a lot over the years to advance the cannabis culture. They're still the guys you want to go to when it comes to greenhouse construction, but they'll even admit that US breeders have really taken the torch when it comes to advancing the quality and genetic strength of cannabis over the past 10-15 years

Xinmat

Xinmat

That's what I meant, tbh.
I'm 50, went to Amsterdam at 15 & lived in Rotterdam for a year
✌️

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Haha nice! Well I like your guys clones solution. I’ve always just used the cheap iba powder but I get more lateral rooting with the clones, not any faster to root than the standard iba just more roots. Y’all working on Canadian canna industry approval? We’re super limited up here; remo and biobizz are two of our limited options, it’s gotta meet fda approval not just licensing for sale
Yeah, we're real close with our Canadian approval. Another thing people overlook when promoting lateral shoot growth is increased phosphorus dosing. In my opinion a 0-50-30 Monopotassium Phosphate additive is better utilized in small doses early in propagation and more heavily in the back end of veg/flower transition followed by more emphasis on potassium, magnesium and sulfur as you get deeper into flower while cutting back a bit on the phosphorus to maximize oil production while losing out on plant material (flower) weight by pushing phosphorus early to produce more flowering nodes while stacking them more tightly. Obviously every strain has their limit, but with strong genetics you can really manipulate node spacing by stacking P/K
SmartSelect 20181130 132440 Instagram

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

That's what I meant, tbh.
I'm 50, went to Amsterdam at 15 & lived in Rotterdam for a year
✌️
I have a few good friends that were pretty influential in the Dutch culture over the years. One is here in the states now and really is one of the most talented and knowledgeable people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting

P

PharmHand

Yeah, we're real close with our Canadian approval. Another thing people overlook when promoting lateral shoot growth is increased phosphorus dosing. In my opinion a 0-50-30 Monopotassium Phosphate additive is better utilized in small doses early in propagation and more heavily in the back end of veg/flower transition followed by more emphasis on potassium, magnesium and sulfur as you get deeper into flower while cutting back a bit on the phosphorus to maximize oil production while losing out on plant material (flower) weight by pushing phosphorus early to produce more flowering nodes while stacking them more tightly. Obviously every strain has their limit, but with strong genetics you can really manipulate node spacing by stacking P/K
View attachment 843989
Some gold right there thanks bro! You ever notice issues w too much P early flower pushing nuts out on the less stable varieties?

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Some gold right there thanks bro! You ever notice issues w too much P early flower pushing nuts out on the less stable varieties?
No, I've found that to be more of a calcium/nitrogen issue than anything else. I run my phosphorus the heaviest from week 2/3 in veg until the end of the stretch period in flower.

Top Bottom