Beds Are For F***ing! Small Pots = Big Buds!

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Behold....The power of a solo cup! She's not done yet either:D

LSD-25 autoflower in 100% coco with veg+bloom ro/soft formula(starting water at 100ppm)

Day 0
View attachment 698504

Day 7 View attachment 698505

Day 14 View attachment 698506

Day 21 View attachment 698507

Day 28 View attachment 698508

Day 35
View attachment 698509

Day 42
View attachment 698510

Day 49
View attachment 698511

Day 56
View attachment 698512

Day 61
View attachment 698513
She sure brought it home that last 2 weeks!
Just goes to show,
u think its time to chop, wait a week lol

justiceman

justiceman

So i think the admission to this thread is small pots and coco eh?
Well 6 weeks old, 1/2 pots, fed 3x a day every 4 hrs during lights on
Looking real nice and efficient right there man!

She sure brought it home that last 2 weeks!
Just goes to show,
u think its time to chop, wait a week lol
Ya she just did not want to stop that swell lmao! I really did not expect it to go that well :D

P

Pimples

I recently went back to rockwool mini slabs/4" blocks on top for 2 lights with drippers to waste. They share the same tanks/pumps/timers as the 2 and 3 gallon pots of coco. Man I miss the rockwool days. Just like coco they THRIVE with fully wet/runoff until a good dry down. They are edging past the coco pots. Very similar but the edge goes to rockwool. I might be ditching my 10 plus years of coco coir. Super simple. Cleaner. No calcium/mag/ mineral holdback when you pot up to new coir. Been a long time since I ran wool blocks and slabs. These Uni Slabs are awesome. Better than Hugos and more substrate. Lower clearance than pots and big blocks as well. GoPro 14" diameter NxLevel plant riser grates in plumbed together catch saucers with rockwool blocks and uni slabs instead of cloth pots of coco. Transplanting a shitload of plants with coco coir is such a bitch and Iam over it.

Last edited:
stonestacker

stonestacker

I recently went back to rockwool mini slabs/4" blocks on top for 2 lights with drippers to waste. They share the same tanks/pumps/timers as the 2 and 3 gallon pots of coco. Man I miss the rockwool days. Just like coco they THRIVE with fully wet/runoff until a good dry down. They are edging past the coco pots. Very similar but the edge goes to rockwool. I might be ditching my 10 plus years of coco coir. Super simple. Cleaner. No calcium/mag/ mineral holdback when you pot up to new coir. Been a long time since I ran wool blocks and slabs. These Uni Slabs are awesome. Better than Hugos and more substrate. Lower clearance than pots and big blocks as well. GoPro 14" diameter NxLevel plant riser grates in plumbed together catch saucers with rockwool blocks and uni slabs instead of cloth pots of coco. Transplanting a shitload of plants with coco coir is such a bitch and Iam over it.
Pics

Xinmat

Xinmat

The first time i hit 1.5 on a light was 9 plants in one gallon pots fed twice a day. Then I got away from that not thinking about the pot size being the reason. Took over a year to think about that again. Then I did a bigger plant in a 3 gallon and got like 12 oz off a low yielding cookie cut. Hmmmmm... Then through discussion here about coco brother @symbiote420 hooked me up with @HeadKracker and I saw his pics with big ole plants in little pots of coco. Multifed! The fucking light came on dawgy!! I remembered that 1.5 I hit! My next round I hit a little over 1.6 running 6-7 a light in one gallons. And to tell you the truth they arent even 1 gallons they are a tad smaller. Cheap ass nursery pots lol.

Xinmat

Xinmat

That's something I have found. 4 Air pruning pots 10L does 4 x 4 excellent results as the roots grow down rather than round & potbound.
A crop.of 12 in a small tent & 900w FS LED's. Gonna change to CMD lights asap

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

72 plant rooms, 35 Fixtures, 21 1000 watt DE HPS, 14 630 CMH. 1200 sq ft. 7 gallon coco pots fed 6 times daily to a target of about 18-22% runoff.
20181125 181753

Keep in mind I have two mirrored rooms. Can't upload both pics on one post. To big of files. These are test rooms to run new genetics to see what's worth throwing into heavy rotation

Xinmat

Xinmat

I'm a grower for personal use, UK (illegal). Silly tent, using CANNA Coir and CANNA nutrients
The pots I use are cheap as chips & because they vary in your preferred depth, I can choose up to 10L of medium, there are air cones abound & this lets air get into the full rooting system.
I also invested £2.50 in a capillary drip feeder, very basic, yet excellent at feeding different stages, using 4 x 1L mixed bottles. Beginning to see better results.
I'm using Auto mixed seeds & feminised Auto.
The amount of time quoted are usually way out. If it says 12 weeks, it takes 14 - 16 weeks!.
Obviously you're able to legally grow big crops, with great lights.
If I use MH, HPS, the law would see the heat sources, and the electricity suppliers report any unusual amounts used to them.
Hence LED. I really want Santa to bring CMD & CMD Lights.
A good friend is donating a whole kit, that he won't use again, due to his other business interests.
A £450 tent etc. Kit. He doesn't remember if the lights are MH or CMD. But there's a ballast,
Should have it before Christmas, he's moving and needs to get rid.
I've got a good feeling that I'll be able to produce much bigger crops.
But hey, I'm not a beginner, just need to adjust 30 yrs of technical development. No pics yet as I have been messing around too much & experimenting.
It would be Embarrassing, I'm going to get to super grower, as it's as much a hobby as a good smoke.
Are you in California?

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

I'm a grower for personal use, UK (illegal). Silly tent, using CANNA Coir and CANNA nutrients
The pots I use are cheap as chips & because they vary in your preferred depth, I can choose up to 10L of medium, there are air cones abound & this lets air get into the full rooting system.
I also invested £2.50 in a capillary drip feeder, very basic, yet excellent at feeding different stages, using 4 x 1L mixed bottles. Beginning to see better results.
I'm using Auto mixed seeds & feminised Auto.
The amount of time quoted are usually way out. If it says 12 weeks, it takes 14 - 16 weeks!.
Obviously you're able to legally grow big crops, with great lights.
If I use MH, HPS, the law would see the heat sources, and the electricity suppliers report any unusual amounts used to them.
Hence LED. I really want Santa to bring CMD & CMD Lights.
A good friend is donating a whole kit, that he won't use again, due to his other business interests.
A £450 tent etc. Kit. He doesn't remember if the lights are MH or CMD. But there's a ballast,
Should have it before Christmas, he's moving and needs to get rid.
I've got a good feeling that I'll be able to produce much bigger crops.
But hey, I'm not a beginner, just need to adjust 30 yrs of technical development. No pics yet as I have been messing around too much & experimenting.
It would be Embarrassing, I'm going to get to super grower, as it's as much a hobby as a good smoke.
Are you in California?
Here's a single Wonka Bars plant in a 5 gallon pot at 7 weeks into flower under 1- 1000 watt. Should be at least 4 lbs HP View attachment 843088
Received 274500266744972

Last edited:
Xinmat

Xinmat

That's one hell of a decent crop.
That's using HID lights?
SOG?
You're blessed with the space & technique. How the f**k do I grow buds that well, given the information in my last reply!!!
Major Respect Sir, I'm more determined to achieve such results.
Small cheap pots, you said.
I need some West Coast tutoring for sure
Thank you for sharing your delights
1❤✌️

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

That's using HID lights?
SOG?
You're blessed with the space & technique. How the f**k do I grow buds that well, given the information in my last reply!!!
1❤✌️

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

That's using HID lights?
SOG?
1❤✌️
These are my personal test rooms.. 3 in total
20181125 181753

P

PharmHand

72 plant rooms, 35 Fixtures, 21 1000 watt DE HPS, 14 630 CMH. 1200 sq ft. 7 gallon coco pots fed 6 times daily to a target of about 18-22% runoff.
View attachment 843090
Keep in mind I have two mirrored rooms. Can't upload both pics on one post. To big of files. These are test rooms to run new genetics to see what's worth throwing into heavy rotation
Nice space dude! Are the Cmh in that room mixed with the HPS? Looks good. You aim for that much runoff at each of the six daily feeds or 18-22% runoff per day? Peace :)

Top Bottom