Been a journey, Guerrilla, backyard girls, dogs, and a question

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

So it has been a journey since last November. Prepping for my guerrilla, into the woods, doing a few at home. Wow, what a year. First site that went out flowered pretty quick do to a lighting error. You have heard me talk about it. Nothing changed on 4/6. They did not stop flowering and are now drying. Got good buds but mistakes stunted and cold weather as well. But, 2 are back in veg.

My site where the dog got in and I lost an auto and photo, are rocking. Harvested the auto and May get an ounce or more. Nothing big but weed in June. The photo is Rocking. This weekend though went from 6 in the woods to 8 in good shape.

Finally, at home, 5, 10 gal bags blowing up, I guess. Imd have a question on thinning/ pruning. I feel like I need to clear out the undergrowth that gets no sun. We are humid as you know and feel like I need to make sure good airflow. Here are all 5 ladies. First of each group are overhead and next undergrowth. Can I ask, do you think I need to prune and thin. I do. Small nothing stem bud spots, tiny fan leaves, all that bs undergrowth. Clear it out or leave?

Been a journey guerrilla backyard girls dogs and a question
Been a journey guerrilla backyard girls dogs and a question 2
Been a journey guerrilla backyard girls dogs and a question 3
Been a journey guerrilla backyard girls dogs and a question 4
Been a journey guerrilla backyard girls dogs and a question 5
Been a journey guerrilla backyard girls dogs and a question 6
Been a journey guerrilla backyard girls dogs and a question 7
Been a journey guerrilla backyard girls dogs and a question 8
Been a journey guerrilla backyard girls dogs and a question 9
Been a journey guerrilla backyard girls dogs and a question 10

radrichie61

radrichie61

Your plants look happy 😊 but later on in the season watch out for plants blowing over. I had a problem with 7gallon pots when we got a storm my plants would blow over. The next year I purchased 20gallon pots and this year I went to 30gallon pots.
Thnx

Top Bottom