wobbly goblin

was going to say something witty
couldn't think of any thing
so..... here's a link you can immerse yourself into for a little bit instead
http://natgeofound.invalid.com/

fwiw

pugliese63

pugliese63

So sorry to hear this. Sending positives thoughts and vibrations your way. Hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hi everyone. I've been down with impassable kidney stones stuck inside the beans themselves. Gotta stay on a whole slew of drugs which mess up my thinking.

I'll respond to posts and PMs when they're taken care of, hopefully early next week.

@logic is there any way to make sure my notifications stay up so I don't miss anyone? Thank you.
Def wish you the best. Decrease cal intake by fifty percent. A good flushing agent should work wonders. Lol. Hope to bring a laugh to a shitty time. Get well sea!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn Sea. You've been my favorite farmer for years. You'll be in my heart. Stay up!!!!!!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and word of encouragement. :)

No success with the stone removal surgery, I've gotta go back in about 3 weeks. Stone's too big and the ureter is too inflamed, so they installed a stent. Fucker hurts is all I'm gonna say about that.

In the meantime, when it rains it pours. Dave's been doing all this driving back and forth, an hour and a half each way, to and from the hospital. As I'm sure folks know, the hospitals don't want to be responsible for your valuables. I sent him home with my purse, which held my wallet, FOB for the car, Rx sunglasses, Rx medications, several hundred in cash, and the irreplaceable items that I really want back are the wallet itself because it was a gift and my grandmother's cremation tags. Stolen out of the car as it was sitting in our driveway. The little motherfucker has gone on a WILD spending spree, all local places, all places I go to myself. One of those merchants, Walgreen's, has him on video but I'm not sure how clear it is.

THIS, after Dave was laid off from his job of 16yrs. <sigh> Good God. One thing I never ever do is tempt fate, I will never ask how much worse it can get because, frankly, I don't want to know, I just know it can.

Anyway, I'm not going to be able to spend much time on here as I'm still having a lot of pain, but I know that between the other mods and our most helpful members here everyone will be taken care of. If I don't get a chance to check in before, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

shemshemet

shemshemet

Gardeners with leaf discoloration problems will be suffering all over the farm!!

@Seamaiden Please!!! Can you tell me what symptom this is?!?!?

Get well soon :)

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

No success with the stone removal surgery, I've gotta go back in about 3 weeks. Stone's too big and the ureter is too inflamed, so they installed a stent. Fucker hurts is all I'm gonna say about that.

In the meantime, when it rains it pours. Dave's been doing all this driving back and forth, an hour and a half each way, to and from the hospital. As I'm sure folks know, the hospitals don't want to be responsible for your valuables. I sent him home with my purse, which held my wallet, FOB for the car, Rx sunglasses, Rx medications, several hundred in cash, and the irreplaceable items that I really want back are the wallet itself because it was a gift and my grandmother's cremation tags. Stolen out of the car as it was sitting in our driveway. The little motherfucker has gone on a WILD spending spree, all local places, all places I go to myself. One of those merchants, Walgreen's, has him on video but I'm not sure how clear it is.

THIS, after Dave was laid off from his job of 16yrs. <sigh> Good God. One thing I never ever do is tempt fate, I will never ask how much worse it can get because, frankly, I don't want to know, I just know it can.

Anyway, I'm not going to be able to spend much time on here as I'm still having a lot of pain, but I know that between the other mods and our most helpful members here everyone will be taken care of. If I don't get a chance to check in before, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
Shitty, shitty, and some more shitty to go on top, things can always get worse but, somehow that never seems to take the sting away when bad things happen. I hope the little prick that ripped you off gets his but, that will most likely not get you your irreplaceable items back, which sucks. We lost our wedding tape a little while back, (son threw it out in a careless trashing spree), just before my wife was going to have it transferred to disc. Losing items that can't be replaced always hurts. I hope things are looking up for you soon!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Damn,damn,damn!If there's one thing in this world I hate the most,it's a thief.This is why I have video surveillance,home protection,and dogs.Well,I have the dogs because I love them.Sorry if it offends some but I have no problem putting a bullet into a thief if called for.Trained for it and have no mercy if you're trying to invade my world.
So sorry this has happened to you guys,it's a shitty,shitty thing.
Take care Seamaiden,it will get better eventually but a wise man once said to me,"No matter how bad it gets,it can always get worse."He was right too and I live by those words.It's not negative it's just reality.I'm pullin for y'all that things get better quickly!

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Wow...
Stashreadingthiscomicwillloweryouriq 7976ad 5746696

showmegreen

showmegreen

Damnit woman! Ya ain't spossed ta drink tha Cal/mag! It ain't no cure all. I swear some people and their kidney stones. I pray healing over you, all tha way from Missery. If I could take yer pain I would.

ClassV

ClassV

Can't tell you how many of your posts and comments I have read concerning plant nutrition and troubleshooting. Thank you for everything you do, and a most heartfelt wish for a speedy recovery from illness and the attending misfortunes. You are a remarkable lady.

Latest posts

Top Bottom