Beginner grow with some questions

• Thread starter jj71787
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

22100E82 0995 4010 9B99 11BB0EBEFBD1

6” main inline fan with flexible duct into top of tent. Pulls air up and out of tent.

8A20B134 F44B 470F B210 3DB3BFBBEEF3

6” duct with nylon stocking as a filter in roof of tent.

78AC7957 07AF 43CE A0CD 21B494EB8B9E

6” Intake fan with nylon stocking over it as a filter.

ImaGrowThemPlants

ImaGrowThemPlants

Here is a picture of her from the other day. She outgrew the lights.

I don't have fans because I saw a bunch of threads saying a 2x2 it wasn't needed. I can get one if needed.
do you have anything to measure room temp and humidity? until then we cant pin point what the problems are. im no expert but i think you trimmed her too much you didnt leave any fan leaves to absorb light you should watch documents or tutorials on how to do it properly and the bottom part branches should be removed they cant reach light because it seems you didnt do LST so your plant grew like a christmas tree. Humidity and Temp is as important as light and soil nutrient. you need to balance them the higher your lights wattage the higher they take up water and nutrients. it also heats up ur tent more faster depende on how strong your light is.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Are these 2 good?
I will never buy anything from Vivosun again. Two oscillating fans I bought just over a year ago and both have gone south on me. One burnt up and I thought it was going to cause a fire if I had not been home at the time. The fan quit and when I tried to get it going, it was hotter than a hot potato....unplugged it and just one month out of warranty. I swear they engineer them to do this! F*** Vivosun.

Top Bottom