Beginner here woke up to a droopy seedling HELP! Please

• Thread starter Ambitiousone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ambitiousone

Ambitiousone

What’s up everyone. It’s been a while since my last update. Well it’s been 5 and a half weeks in veg. I want to put her to flower but I just super cropped the main stems. Was wondering if I should switch the lights now or wait for them to recover. Here are some pics. She pretty big and was pretty tall before I super cropped her. I’m going to @ @threatco @Rooke since you guys been the most active and helpful on this thread. Here are the pics.
36BD01A8 2419 467B 9CAC 686015D25817
552C39DA C5EB 40BA AB08 56283D925A40
B6AB4C03 F4A1 4FF5 9FA9 861517B5EBA6
7A119871 14ED 42C9 BF22 3D477F92AD01

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It will be fine but next time gently bend it using you thumb in a few places among the branch.od

Rooke

Rooke

What’s up everyone. It’s been a while since my last update. Well it’s been 5 and a half weeks in veg. I want to put her to flower but I just super cropped the main stems. Was wondering if I should switch the lights now or wait for them to recover. Here are some pics. She pretty big and was pretty tall before I super cropped her. I’m going to @ @threatco @Rooke since you guys been the most active and helpful on this thread. Here are the pics.View attachment 994464View attachment 994465View attachment 994463View attachment 994462
Hey there, wow they’ve grown fast, well done man! Are you thinking of putting a net on now before you flip? They really help keep things under control, also are you going to put them under 24-36 hours of darkness before you flip? You will see flowers pretty quick that way.. I wrap vinyl plant tape around the break for 7 ish days to seal it off I think it helps strengthen the break but not necessary
2ACDD265 3515 4674 BBCC F7D47BF6346D

Ambitiousone

Ambitiousone

How’s it going everyone. Giving an update today I’ve been crazy busy lately. Well the first pic I’m uploading is the day I flipped my plants. I defoliated a lot basically everything below the net. I did the defoliation the same day I flipped. Now the second pic is two weeks in flower it’s become a bush again. Cotton balls are forming already. I have a question can I defoliate heavy again? I want to take a lot of satellite leafs off so the bottom nodes get light. Is it ok? Also I have some info on my grow everyone might find interesting. I’m growing my dwc with organic nutes. It was very hard to find hydro nutes in the country I’m currently living. I did tons of research and I added a few other things I thought might help that I got from researching to keep the roots nice and healthy. I’m going to tag @onedrop @threatco @Rooke Again you guys have been active and I’ll tag @Aqua Man as well looked into your profile when I saw you liked the post and Noticed you know your thing around hydro.
F2BBE2E0 C662 4E36 9A1D 7526DC830D24
51396754 B66F 46FD 9502 DD518C33EC8A

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How’s it going everyone. Giving an update today I’ve been crazy busy lately. Well the first pic I’m uploading is the day I flipped my plants. I defoliated a lot basically everything below the net. I did the defoliation the same day I flipped. Now the second pic is two weeks in flower it’s become a bush again. Cotton balls are forming already. I have a question can I defoliate heavy again? I want to take a lot of satellite leafs off so the bottom nodes get light. Is it ok? Also I have some info on my grow everyone might find interesting. I’m growing my dwc with organic nutes. It was very hard to find hydro nutes in the country I’m currently living. I did tons of research and I added a few other things I thought might help that I got from researching to keep the roots nice and healthy. I’m going to tag @onedrop @threatco @Rooke Again you guys have been active and I’ll tag @Aqua Man as well looked into your profile when I saw you liked the post and Noticed you know your thing around hydro. View attachment 1001851View attachment 1001852
Looking great man.

Ambitiousone

Ambitiousone

Whats up everyone back again with an update. Well today I woke up and noticed the top leaves on my plant are curling up and are a little burnt on the tips. As you go do on the plant you see very little burnt tips and most is looking healthy. Can anyone identify what it can be? Here are some pics last pic is a pic of the lower leaves so you can see the difference.
9A471A58 72D9 4D42 B680 39EB18064861
54A5FDEE D0D9 4CDE 98F1 8484298C42D0
3A67A723 28FD 49A9 933D 3634C41CDC7F

Rooke

Rooke

Whats up everyone back again with an update. Well today I woke up and noticed the top leaves on my plant are curling up and are a little burnt on the tips. As you go do on the plant you see very little burnt tips and most is looking healthy. Can anyone identify what it can be? Here are some pics last pic is a pic of the lower leaves so you can see the difference.View attachment 1006869View attachment 1006870View attachment 1006871
Looking gooooood! It’s just a bit of nute burn I’m thinking but I’m no pro I don’t think it’s nothing too serious. You might want to back off on your nutes a bit. But @ Aquaman may have a better idea as far as defoliation goes I’ve tried to minimize how much I take off at once and keep some of them on they tell you what’s going on with your plants just my thoughts. They look happy though keep up the good work budddddd!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What's your humidity at?

I agree with @Rooke can back off the feed a bit. And possibly RH a bit to low in there.

Ambitiousone

Ambitiousone

@Rooke thanks brother! I was thinking it might’ve been the nutes I’ve been bumping it up a bit lately it’s around 1200. @Aqua Man the rh is at 50-60 don’t think it’s the rh maybe the lights are too close to the top of the plants? They are led though I’d say they are about a foot and a half away from the top. Thanks for the quick replies everyone appreciate this site a lot hope I can contribute as well in the future.

Ambitiousone

Ambitiousone

I also defoliated the shit out of my plant on 3rd week of flower. Let’s see how it goes been doing research and wanted to try it out. I’ll keep updating for everyone

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Rooke thanks brother! I was thinking it might’ve been the nutes I’ve been bumping it up a bit lately it’s around 1200. @Aqua Man the rh is at 50-60 don’t think it’s the rh maybe the lights are too close to the top of the plants? They are led though I’d say they are about a foot and a half away from the top. Thanks for the quick replies everyone appreciate this site a lot hope I can contribute as well in the future.
Yeah lights to close could. But that ppm is way high bro. I usually sit at 600-650ppm max.

Top Bottom