Beginner Need Tips

• Thread starter Manny2016
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Do anyone know what this could be? I've got a plant ,no idea what strain but 90% think it's fem it's nearly 3ft tall with about 7 little branches , the stalk of the plant is stocky and thick but the branches are tiny little things ??? I've only trimmed like 10 big fan leaves from this plant underneath each tiny branch ????? Helppppp what should I do ???

one

It's marijuana. Could be anything.

But.
A few things.
Stop trimming off her fan leaves. All your doing is robbing the plants ability to make energy for growth. And your stress training her to grow as tall as she can to escape the leaf eater and to find light.
Also your growing area is very dirty. Is that a bucket of water full of debris? It looks like it has a can of Pepsi in it too. I suppose for watering.
Your asking for trouble with the unsterile conditions.

Best of luck.
Peace

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm trying to find my bearings on this site. This looked like the best place to start. So this is my current set up. I have a 50W LED grow light (3blue, 9red) approximately 8-12" above the tops of my plants. They are growing extremely slow. I recently transplanted the approximately 2 MONTH old plants into a 5 gallon bucket. And they they have been feed three times (about every two weeks, with plain water about every four days in between.) The humidity is usually around 45-60%, the temperature is usually around 73*. I have my light cycle on 18/6. As far as I can't tell they seem to be healthy, just very slow growing, and I can't figure out the cause. I know one plant is indica which was started about two weeks after the sativa, and has now bypassed the latter in size.
You need about 250watts minimum.Your light isn't enough.
Best of luck.
Peace

madscrapper

madscrapper

Best advice I'd give you is to read..read a good grow book and read it again.do what your comfortable with.if you go with soil,IMO its best to try and get natural/organic nutes.and inoculate with something like GreatWhite.that way the soil does the work for you.you want happy microbe life in the soil and let them do the work for you.if you go this route maybe read TruLivingOrganics by The Rev.theres s ton of good organic growing books.soil is great for beginners IMO.less worry's about pH and ppm.once u get it dailed in you wanna let it dry out a bit between waterings.less is more.look into "act' or 'teas' u can brew easily and cheep.this is just my humble opinion..but find what's best for you.there's no 'one' best way to grow.

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Naa man there's no pepsi and yes it's my water haha it's just soil that has fell into the water each time I put my hands in after touchin soil that's all,also I'm not clipping any more leafs off of her? As I'm not to fussed about this plant,would it be a bad idea if I chucked her I to flower now???
It's marijuana. Could be anything.

But.
A few things.
Stop trimming off her fan leaves. All your doing is robbing the plants ability to make energy for growth. And your stress training her to grow as tall as she can to escape the leaf eater and to find light.
Also your growing area is very dirty. Is that a bucket of water full of debris? It looks like it has a can of Pepsi in it too. I suppose for watering.
Your asking for trouble with the unsterile conditions.

Best of luck.
Peace
Pepsi haha

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

These plants are under 400w hps and this plant is right in middle getting enough light ???
You need about 250watts minimum.Your light isn't enough.
Best of luck.
Peace
would it be a bad idea if I up her into flower ? Not to bothered about it but I wouldn't wanna loose it for nothing

madscrapper

madscrapper

These plants are under 400w hps and this plant is right in middle getting enough light ???
would it be a bad idea if I up her into flower ? Not to bothered about it but I wouldn't wanna loose it for nothing
I flip lots of small plants,,like 18"-20",,and they usually end up being 3'-4'..I average about 1.5-2oz a plant.how tall is she?maybe flipping small would be good for beginner,.. Easy to keep an eye on.make sure its light tight..even the little indicator light on a power strip or smoke alarm will herm her..
Also,,some people swear by defoliating. Not me but I kno growers that do.but I'd leave them alone until u have a hang of growing.jmho.less is more.I kno its temping to mess w them,but let them be

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Naa man there's no pepsi and yes it's my water haha it's just soil that has fell into the water each time I put my hands in after touchin soil that's all,also I'm not clipping any more leafs off of her? As I'm not to fussed about this plant,would it be a bad idea if I chucked her I to flower now???

Pepsi haha
I don't recommend flipping a stressed out plant into flower.

madscrapper

madscrapper

I don't recommend flipping a stressed out plant into flower.
I know people that top in prebloom,they claim they never had an issue.all them defoiliating peeps go ape shit once stretch stopped.i agree with ya there tho,i dont like the ideal of stripping their means of absorbing energy.I super crop up till wk2 of bloom, or when pistols start poppin,to even out the canopy.but that's LST.just my two cents and a food stamp.I'm not trying to be contradictory

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

I flip lots of small plants,,like 18"-20",,and they usually end up being 3'-4'..I average about 1.5-2oz a plant.how tall is she?maybe flipping small would be good for beginner,.. Easy to keep an eye on.make sure its light tight..even the little indicator light on a power strip or smoke alarm will herm her..
Also,,some people swear by defoliating. Not me but I kno growers that do.but I'd leave them alone until u have a hang of growing.jmho.less is more.I kno its temping to mess w them,but let them be
She's 2 an a half maybe 3ft tall now with a few little branches on,couldn't I get one top bud out I her and let the other branches just use as a energy source,but this plant is surrounded by a few other flowering plants so they could be shadowing her with there leaves!

Latest posts

Top Bottom