icanfarm

icanfarm

IMG 0185
IMG 0185

icanfarm

icanfarm

IMG 0273
IMG 0274
Ok got a hard on for the redneck baccarat crystal grow off and put some beans on to boil and for desert I did some transplanting . The clones are key lime pie the beans were
Unnamed cbd 1:1 strain as a test for a buddy
3D
Afghan
Pakistani valley
Steven Hawkins kush

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Ican... Do you have any insulation on your structure? My concern is extreme temp differences inside & outside the building causing condensation. You live in a particularly cold climate???

icanfarm

icanfarm

Ican... Do you have any insulation on your structure? My concern is extreme temp differences inside & outside the building causing condensation. You live in a particularly cold climate???
No fairly warm and dry the trick I found years ago with the orca film back then we called it panda film was to not seal it down tight to the walls the way the frames are in this set up should breath

icanfarm

icanfarm

Some day when I'm a rich farmer ( oxymoron) lol I'll build them out of freezer panels

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Ok lol, so this was considered.

We got a rude awakening the first time we lit up a steel building in a cold climate. Found our dry wall melting off the framing and the whole building sweating gallons when we got back from dinner. That's the day I learned about insulation with thermal barrier lol.

Fuck the cold, I want to go back to the equator.

Top Bottom