Behind Closed Doors .......... Yooper Style Growing.

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
What seems to be the problem with your light? Does it come on at all? What light are we talking about? Have you got any knowledge of electronics? Any tools like multimeter and soldering iron?

I have 3 / DS 300`s (Advanced Diamond Series 300). Have not taken it apart yet, seems to be in the switch. Limited knowledge of electronics, but I do have a multimeter and soldering irons. Right now I have no time to look into it. Getting ready to go to the Cannabis Cup this weekend. Next week works for me. I do have 2 lights to use, so I`m ok for now. Thanks for your concern and help.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I have 3 / DS 300`s (Advanced Diamond Series 300). Have not taken it apart yet, seems to be in the switch. Limited knowledge of electronics, but I do have a multimeter and soldering irons. Right now I have no time to look into it. Getting ready to go to the Cannabis Cup this weekend. Next week works for me. I do have 2 lights to use, so I`m ok for now. Thanks for your concern and help.

Well, if I can help you in any way, chime in! I'm sure we can get that thing working again.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Have removed 5 males plus 2 clones to the basement. Will keep one of each strain to collect pollen from and burn the rest, then eventually them too.

Why burn the rest? Last grow I took 4 males. Chopped, blended, mixed into milk, then decarboxylated it on the stove in a pot.

I should preface this experience with the fact I hadn't smoked for a month or 2 at the time of ingestion.

But 1/3 of the portion which turned out to be 8oz of weed milk. Took me on a psychedelic brain high. Hearing & perceiving things that weren't real.

It was quite fun and showed me that male non flowering plants have psychoactive properties too. I was quite surprised.

Just remember when using a whole plant with no buds. The final flavor of the concoction is much different than expected.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
@rmoltis, You made some weed milk from the males ? Congrats on finding a use for `em. Big question is, what did it taste like ?

Hard to describe. The milk was smooth. Just had a very planty taste to it. It tasted as if there were various other compounds in the plant matter that weren't thc/thc a related. I even had some points where I thought the flavor reminded me of some sort of solvent/voc. Yet I had used just milk in a clean pot. It was still worth it. I'd do it again.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
A Father`s Day update is in order, so here we go.
First off, we have a shot of the whole gang, minus one. The GTH clone was given to a good friend who wanted a clone of anything to grow outdoors. He doesn`t partake, so I`ll get all but an ounce or two. He just loves growing cannabis. How tall will it get ? 7 foot, 8 foot or ???? It`s about 2 1/2 foot now.
IMG 0856
IMG 0857
IMG 0858
Midnight Express
IMG 0859
Tranquil Elephantizer X White Widow
IMG 0860
Tranquil Elephantizer
IMG 0861
Ghost Train Haze #9
IMG 0862

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@rmoltis, Thanks for the good words, much appreciated.
The natural growing plants are all clones.
Some strains are more adaptable to mainlining then others.
It does take a couple more weeks to mainline plants.
There are 2 runts in there, we`ll see how they do.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
@rmoltis, Thanks for the good words, much appreciated.
The natural growing plants are all clones.
Some strains are more adaptable to mainlining then others.
It does take a couple more weeks to mainline plants.
There are 2 runts in there, we`ll see how they do.

Those extra couple weeks will repay you with a larger number of high quality cola's. You will be happy :D

Top Bottom