Behind Closed Doors .......... Yooper Style Growing.

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

@ incogneato, HT is having another Cup in August at the same place.
i saw that to, nice to shake your hand at the cup ha ha even though you called me stonestacker lolz. im gonna go again. sat an sun. Shitty thing is in August!!! whoooo it was hot as hell the first day of this last one, cant imagine what august will bring. did you get any freebies or goodies to take home?? thanks and good luck, watchin......

Moto

Moto

A Father`s Day update is in order, so here we go.
First off, we have a shot of the whole gang, minus one. The GTH clone was given to a good friend who wanted a clone of anything to grow outdoors. He doesn`t partake, so I`ll get all but an ounce or two. He just loves growing cannabis. How tall will it get ? 7 foot, 8 foot or ???? It`s about 2 1/2 foot now.
View attachment 609387 View attachment 609388 View attachment 609389 Midnight ExpressView attachment 609390 Tranquil Elephantizer X White WidowView attachment 609391 Tranquil ElephantizerView attachment 609392 Ghost Train Haze #9View attachment 609393

Nice main lining.. :) Happy later fathers day friends... Went to the zoo yesterday with my sister kid.. :) Had a blast.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

that was my fault ll. I asked you if you was Stonestacker and you did not hear me and shook your head yes. sorry. I told both of them .....go meet stonestacker. I was buzzed .lol sorry
HA HA HA HA HA LMAO YES YOU WERE !!!!!!!! only reason i knew it was you is cause of that stick. yeah man you were baked ha ha, then i went an introduced myself to some other guy i thought you told me was yooper !!! ha ha ha all good man, i had a blast. Im just glad after it was cleared up, you were able to get your spot on the couch back !!!! ha ha good luck an vibes and maybe i see you guys in August

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Sunday, June 26, 2016. Where in the hell has June gone ?
Oh, well, it`s time for my weekly update, so here goes.
They all had a feeding of Cogo`s Flowering nutes. The GTH`s had about a 2/3 strength feeding. Being sativa dominant, they do not like to feed as heavy. The next watering, probably later this evening, I will add some molasses to the mix and that will be all that`s added.
Open the closed doors and this is what we see :
IMG 0863
The right half.
IMG 0864
The left half.
IMG 0865
Tranquil Elephantizer X White Widow
IMG 0867
Tranquil Elephantizer. The clone is from the "mainlined" plant.
IMG 0869
Midnight Express
IMG 0871
Ghost Train Haze #9.
IMG 0872
IMG 0873

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Sunday, July 3, 2016. Time to update this little garden of green wonders. They`re behind closed doors:
IMG 0874
Behind open doors
IMG 0875
Left side
IMG 0876
Right side
IMG 0877
Tranquil Elephantizer X White Widow
IMG 0878
Tranquil Elephantizer
IMG 0879
Midnight Express