Behind Closed Doors .......... Yooper Style Growing.

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Well my plants have survived 3 toppings. Now it`s time to watch `em grow and see what we have. Need to repot them into their final size pot in the next couple of days.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Time for an update on this grow. All 13 of `em have been transplanted into 5 gallon pots since the last update.
IMG 0839
IMG 0840
IMG 0841
IMG 0842
It`s crowded in there, but they do not seem to mind.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
To clarify things a little bit......I said all 13 into 5 gallon pots, meaning the manifolded ones from seed. The ones riding piggyback are the 6 clones, which need to be transplanted, but no room for bigger pots.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Took a few pictures yesterday, so I better do an update on this grow. Not very good on the details, but, consider the source. Had to figure out how to get more room cause the 6 clones needed to be repotted. Ended up removing the 2 pieces of countertop and using 5, 2 x 6`s and 2, 2 x 4`s as shelf material. Worked out great as I had the lumber on hand. Was earmarked for another project, but, that`s how it goes around here, it gets used. All seem to be doing well with the bottom watering system I use. Every other watering they get a dose of Cogo`s 2 part nutes. We call it "Cogo`s green". Anyway, all we have is group pictures. They are showing plants that need some defoliation done to `em. OK, a couple of pictures for your enjoyment.
IMG 0844
IMG 0845
IMG 0846
IMG 0847

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Took a few pictures yesterday, so I better do an update on this grow. Not very good on the details, but, consider the source. Had to figure out how to get more room cause the 6 clones needed to be repotted. Ended up removing the 2 pieces of countertop and using 5, 2 x 6`s and 2, 2 x 4`s as shelf material. Worked out great as I had the lumber on hand. Was earmarked for another project, but, that`s how it goes around here, it gets used. All seem to be doing well with the bottom watering system I use. Every other watering they get a dose of Cogo`s 2 part nutes. We call it "Cogo`s green". Anyway, all we have is group pictures. They are showing plants that need some defoliation done to `em. OK, a couple of pictures for your enjoyment.
View attachment 604041 View attachment 604042 View attachment 604043 View attachment 604044

Looking good. How many more planned days of veg before you flip?
You're gonna have some monsters!

Top Bottom