• Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Nice Haul !
You don't trim off any of the fan leaves before you hang em? I trim off all of the big ones at least, even if I'm not trimming it all up....I just find it easier as the plants are hanging to trim it up, I can get to the stems in the buds before the shrink back....Just me, we all do things somewhat different from each other
I trimmed them all off after I took that picture. I almost put up a second pic because I thought someone might notice the fan leaves.. 😁

Is it true that fan leaves, if left on, could possibly have negative affects on terpenes?

I’ll post much better pics once it dries and a can get a weight.

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

THE HAUL 9 ounces (7 plants)

FBA34637 7A39 4D4C A5E3 C72650844929

I still have all this larf also, probably another 1 ounce or so.

90398971 36D7 4934 BE9F E70FA8493E26

I still have 8 plants not far behind these 7. I’m confident I’m going to get a pound or more out of the 15 plants I started with around relatively the same time.

I’m really bad guys, I couldn’t stand just having 8 plants in my tent, so I stuck 4 more in with it, giving me a total of 12. Check out the rigged lighting 😅.

7A57C3B3 8FC0 423F A83E AC2428468C46

E67471F3 6E10 49E5 9D00 75A33B0D540B

5EA17531 F16A 4397 8870 0E84419EB5CD

I’ve been really happy with my second run since I started back in April. I got A LOT of really high quality bud. I’m trying to get some high quality shots of the bud before I share them. My pics I’m taking with my phone don’t do the bud true justice.

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

I now have 2 SE3000 + a SF600 in my new 5x5, I hope I can get my girls to come out as nice as yours have....Looking good, it gives me hope for mine.

The lights are definitely capable, just gotta get some solid plants underneath them.

I’m not doing anything special. I’m barely tending to them at this point, I let me flood table system do all the work. Just doing water changes and a little LST in vegetation.

I do monitor and keep my specs in balance.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
The lights are definitely capable, just gotta get some solid plants underneath them.

I’m not doing anything special. I’m barely tending to them at this point, I let me flood table system do all the work. Just doing water changes and a little LST in vegetation.

I do monitor and keep my specs in balance.
I bought a cheap LikeSun 1000w = 100watts for $5 it works great I get as out of it as I do the SE lights but no dial just 2 switches giving me 3 modes........I hung it today but I need a short extension to power it up. I get a 30% off deal so wtf. If you can cram lights in your tent......well you inspired me to add more power......We Need More power give me all she's got Scotty.................................lol...my call for the day.......More Power!...lol....some times the littlest things make me laugh....GSC...good smoke......lol

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

I bought a cheap LikeSun 1000w = 100watts for $5 it works great I get as out of it as I do the SE lights but no dial just 2 switches giving me 3 modes........I hung it today but I need a short extension to power it up. I get a 30% off deal so wtf. If you can cram lights in your tent......well you inspired me to add more power......We Need More power give me all she's got Scotty.................................lol...my call for the day.......More Power!...lol....some times the littlest things make me laugh....GSC...good smoke......lolView attachment 1293878
I would feel compelled to grow with it just because it is $5.99 lol 😂

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Upgraded from my 50GPH RO system with a tank, to a 400GPH tankless RO system. This thing is freaking sweeeet. After setting it up I ran an initial TDS ppm test. My tap water is approximately 415ppm TDS. I ran the faucet for 30 seconds before collecting a sample, and found the water it produced at 30ppm TDS. SCORE 🥳🎉

Now I have clean water for nutrient solutions 😊
3D866052 AFED 465D 8EF5 BD8509ACF96A

Dietrich

Dietrich

@BehindEnemyLines man this is beautiful!!! I am working to get the whole perpetual thing but just not sure where to start . I’ve been gardening a couple of years now but want more out of what I’m doing, currently running a 3x3 soil, jacks321 with some advanced nutrients supplements. So I found a NL bloombox for sale near me for a decent price but I have a supercloset superstar(2x2 I use for cloning and some veg) and I know how hot temps/res can get in those all in one boxes you know not sure if I’m able to add a water chiller to the bloombox anyway but I love that whole idea of the veg/flower chamber. I recently saw a 3x3 ebbnflow system for sale online pretty sure what you have. what do you think of it all like is it easy to change water since res is right underneath Flood table? do You have separate res to flush plants that are ready to be harvested ? im guessing these are all general questions lol.

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

@BehindEnemyLines man this is beautiful!!! what do you think of it all like is it easy to change water since res is right underneath Flood table? do You have separate res to flush plants that are ready to be harvested ? im guessing these are all general questions lol.

Thanks!

What’s important to note here is I am using a Botanicare 3x3 OD (outside diameter) tray. Most trays are measured by their inside diameter; a 3x3 ID tray will not fit in a 3x3 tent, but a 3x3 OD tray will.

My tray sits low (inches) above the reservoir out of necessity for head room, not because I like to torture myself lol.

I keep a 400 GPH submersible pump with a 1/2 inch barbed fitting on it running 24 hrs. to keep my nutrient solution in suspension. When I want to drain it, I simply connect a 30 foot section of 1/2 inch vinyl tubing to the submersible pump and run the tubing into my sink. There is a siphoning product called Python Aquarium Pump, it’s cheap on Amazon, and I use to it siphon out the remainder of the nutrient solution that the submersible pump couldn’t remove.

I was simply using the Python to re-fill my reservoir with tap water. With my new RO system, I plan on filling a 44 gal. Brute Trashcan with RO water in my kitchen (🤣), and then wheeling it to my grow where I will use a submersible pump and 1/2 inch vinyl tubing to pump it into the reservoir. I use a 5 gal. bucket, submersible pump, and a short (2-3 ft.) length of vinyl tubing to mix my JACKS 321 and pump it into the reservoir.

My vegetation set-up has a 40 gallon Home Depot tub reservoir. I can go about 3 weeks per water change here. My flower set-up has a 20 gallon Botanicare reservoir and I change it once a week.

I pretty much just do water changes and a little LST/Topping and that’s it. My ebb and flow system and peristaltic pumps keep the plants watered and PH’d without me having to lift a finger.

I don’t flush my plants because I don’t think it’s necessary and in fact I think it can be counterintuitive.

Top Bottom