Below Frigid's 2017 In The 831

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

Ok here we go. Last season I did not do a thread. Mother nature beat me up so I did not feel up to posting my misery. It really was the first time I ever got beat up.
This season I made a new spot and am doing some preventative measures. I think it should be good. Here is what I put in the starter trays yesterday.
Fruity Pebbles x Goji, Bubba Snow Lotus x Gogi, Bubba Snow Lotus x Bubba Snow Lotus, Evil Knievel OG x Goji, Cali King, White Fire Alien x Bubba Snow Lotus, White Fire Alien x Goji, Tangerine Headband x Bubba Snow Lotus, and I had a bean or two of the Purps, LAD, and Fruity Pebbles F2's.
Pic's soon.

Nugsy

Nugsy

Sorry to hear that bud...I wish you better luck this season

But those strains sound too nice for me not to be subbed.

I'm in!

MiMadman

MiMadman

What can u tell us about the snow lotus x bubba bx? What state u in? Medical or legal?

below frigid

below frigid

What can u tell us about the snow lotus x bubba bx? What state u in? Medical or legal?

CA's central coast, This cross is from Bodhi ( Jabbas Stash ), It's still available and been around for some time as a lot of his strains come and go in rapid succession. I think they are considered F2's but don't quote me on that. Sort of surprised how tall some get. Big long fat buds with most turning purple. I think the height comes from the Snow Lotus. Bodhi's Bubba mother goes back before the pre 98. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/below-frigids-2014.63072/ Last Photo page 1
Not sure why but the starts are not doing great so far. I have had these seeds for a few years. The Bubba Snow Lotus F2's X Goji OG are looking great. A little excited about the possibilities, some of the others are looking quite good as well. Evil Kenevil OG x Goji OG is out growing everything else. The EK was a real stinker. More Indica type buds.

below frigid

below frigid

20170619 113212
Ok here we go. Last season I did not do a thread. Mother nature beat me up so I did not feel up to posting my misery. It really was the first time I ever got beat up.
This season I made a new spot and am doing some preventative measures. I think it should be good. Here is what I put in the starter trays yesterday.
Fruity Pebbles x Goji, Bubba Snow Lotus x Gogi, Bubba Snow Lotus x Bubba Snow Lotus, Evil Knievel OG x Goji, Cali King, White Fire Alien x Bubba Snow Lotus, White Fire Alien x Goji, Tangerine Headband x Bubba Snow Lotus, and I had a bean or two of the Purps, LAD, and Fruity Pebbles F2's.
Pic's soon.
Sorry for lagging on the updates. Been busy moving the garden here is my new spot. Plants have been in for a week. Just starting to take off.

Top Bottom