beluga logs it all et al

• Thread starter beluga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beluga

beluga

I screen larf for kief then make edibles. It works.
Yeah, I used to basically just pulverize everything that I didn't keep for whole flowers and send some good ol' butane through it. Fan leaves and stalks that had a little sugar on them? In the tube! Seems solvents definitely don't discriminate... but it is nice for a more 'pure' product to be selective, of course.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I screen larf for kief then make edibles. It works.
Here, everyone just bags up the larf and sells it... Seriously, half the time I'd go to the pot store and say I wanted to buy an ounce (the most the state will let us purchase at one time recreationally) they'd hand me a fucking $200 bag of larf... Sorry, jars were $200, bags were $150... They're very proud of their jars here.

beluga

beluga

Here, everyone just bags up the larf and sells it... Seriously, half the time I'd go to the pot store and say I wanted to buy an ounce (the most the state will let us purchase at one time recreationally) they'd hand me a fucking $200 bag of larf... Sorry, jars were $200, bags were $150... They're very proud of their jars here.
I'm a sucker for a good jar.
But not trim.
$20 mustard basically just for the jar? Heck yes please.
Orval bottles are some of my favorite glass for homebrew. That pot-bellied elixir bottle shape just makes the drinking experience that much more enjoyable.

821352.jpg

Handsome little fella...

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yeah, I used to basically just pulverize everything that I didn't keep for whole flowers and send some good ol' butane through it. Fan leaves and stalks that had a little sugar on them? In the tube! Seems solvents definitely don't discriminate... but it is nice for a more 'pure' product to be selective, of course.
Yeahhhhh not doing bho in a condo lolol.

Honestly i don't really like dabs at all tbh. Different strokes, etc. I have no practical reasons for this. I don't even use a bong lol. Clean glass pipe for me and sprinkle some kief if i want some extra zing. Edibles for baseline.

beluga

beluga

Yeahhhhh not doing bho in a condo lolol.

Honestly i don't really like dabs at all tbh. Different strokes, etc. I have no practical reasons for this. I don't even use a bong lol. Clean glass pipe for me and sprinkle some kief if i want some extra zing. Edibles for baseline.
I'm right there with you these days.
I get put on my ass or blasted into space from just the tiniest toke. Chillum or a little bubbler is my go-to.
If I let my tolerance get high, sometimes I'll do the joints.. but, even then, a ~1g joint lasts me all day. That's when I know I need to check my addiction though...

I will probably do the BHO/some kind of extract for the vape pen... I like the subtlety you can get from those.
Edibles have sent me into crazy anxiety-attacks too often for me to be alright with them anymore...
I'll probably dabble with dosage on that front... but I'm cautious, to say the least.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I'm a sucker for a good jar.
But not trim.
$20 mustard basically just for the jar? Heck yes please.
Orval bottles are some of my favorite glass for homebrew. That pot-bellied elixir bottle shape just makes the drinking experience that much more enjoyable.

821352.jpg

Handsome little fella...

Get it?

beluga

beluga

Day 32 Fluer (I got this 😏)
DSC 1968
DSC 1969

Liking this canopy.
It doesn't make any damn sense, but I'm liking it nonetheless.
DSC 1971

They were basically born in a hurricane, so... I guess it's only appropriate...
Might need to weigh them down with some sandbags.

DSC 1973

DSC 1983
DSC 1985

I actually didn't analyze the fragrance profile today...
Nor rub them down a bunch. 🤷‍♂️
Tomorrow.

Moms❤
DSC 1980
DSC 1987

beluga

beluga

Just gave them a sniff.
You might be right @BudGoodman
Might have mixed up my cleaning products... not so PineSol as it might be Gojo...
Definitely accented with skunk.
And maybe that caramel is what I've been mistaking for apple...
And maybe the grape is actually just the luscious part of an orange???

Who the hell even am I anymore?!?! 🤯😵👾🦈

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nope... just counterbalance. But.. clearly one side is much heavier than the other.
Thinking some kind of suspension from above.🤔
Not a bad plan. I thought you had some trellis in there or something, those buds look like theyre really gonna get heavy and if theyre already leaning now,...

beluga

beluga

Not a bad plan. I thought you had some trellis in there or something, those buds look like theyre really gonna get heavy and if theyre already leaning now,...
Yeah... there's where that two+ months of veg is really biting me in the ass.

Something like this might be a viable solution...

remember_how_mxc_14.gif

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was gonna recommend those too but couldnt remember what they were called.

I hate using them, but they are great for big plants, and situations like this.

I think i just generlly dislike the work involved supporting plants lol, didnt enjoy staking mine today either.

i usually put a stake near the middle next to the main stem when i bend them and then tie and support with soft wire tie as i go. Same with topped clones. But the silica (protekt) has most of my plants holding everything up pretty good.

Top Bottom