Day 38 Flower
More and more pump woes this time around.
A redesign is in order before I get the next run going.
But... we're picking up. Lefty lifts her leaves to the skies more often now (usually towards sundown is when I notice). And, since adding the mag sulfate, we're seeing a little bit of resin production. But... it's kinda wasted space. Sorry, girl... working out the kinks.
And, despite taking the brunt of the malfunctions, righty is making it work.
She's filling out those nodes, frosting up, and getting stanky.
It's a menagerie of aromas at this point. That funky skunky caramelly appley sort of smell was the last I noted. The pine wasn't so forward. I guess I've noticed that's more of a young flower thing anyway.
Also, as far as light penetration... kinda nailed it I think. I have a feeling the lowermost stuff is gonna finish up at least being full and dense smaller nugs.
So, as I noted, I get about 20" with 4-6" of headroom. Not bad especially for the micro settings. I have about 8" I can raise the light yet, so I think I can get away with 30 days veg with training. It's much preferable to get them a little more mature before before flipping. Obviously, with clones, I'll have to readjust.
On that note...
Slapped some BIN and sample paint on the cabinet I removed to fit the grow cabinet.
Perfect micro mother clone box. I already ordered LEDs and drivers to outfit it 😬
And I put 4 more Trainwreck x Blue Velvet beans to paper towel 🤩
Hoping for some of that Afghan trait in a lady. If it follows usual indica finishing time, I'd be more than excited to have it for some outdoors.
But man. The growth on these was fantastic. They scoffed at the same root rot that tanked the ones I've got going. Very excited to keep them going this time.
Think I'll keep them in promix
for my needs. Something to steady their pace a bit.