Bend Over Bitches-LVPK & Bubba Kush-SERIOUS LST

• Thread starter resinryder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
resinryder

resinryder

This is the Purple Kush #2 that still needs to be re potted and tied down. This is all her new growth.

LST Training Repot to 15 gal 004 Medium
LST Training Repot to 15 gal 005 Medium
B

Blkhwk

Thats some amazing lst'n you got going on there. They look beautiful!

S

Sway

it really is incredible brotha, i cant wait to see how those look at about 6 weeks in bloom

resinryder

resinryder

Blkhwk-thanks, glad you like em.

Sway-Thanks man. I'm looking forward to filling the jars agina myself.

Here's a pic from yesterday that shows just how low they are tied down.
Since the next scheduled feeding is their normal veg nute feeding, I'll go ahead and put them into bloom at that time as I like to keep them on the veg nutes for the first 2 weeks to help them get through the bloom process.

8 26 09 005 Medium
M

mrdizzle

pretty incredible training job there. you can save yourself 4 months of veg and any training at all by dropping a vertical bulb in. i get 6-9oz per bubba on a 6-7wk veg, no training just vert lights.

i like lst just at a point theres too many budsits for the space and the buds get choked out so to speak and lose alot of size

resinryder

resinryder

LOL, my patience it about to reach its end, hehe Looking at starting the bloom next week, if I can get them through the bloom room door!!!lol
Thanks for taking a look.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
RR

those lil mosters r lookin great

im sweatin ur bamboo racks i def wanna try that in da future

so here comes da bloom gonna be more of a boom

1luvbigherb

resinryder

resinryder

bigherb-Thanks for the kind words bro.

Well, just started the girls under the hps's last night and things seem to be going well so far, Temps and humidity and such. They really take up the space in the bloom room but the Magnum XXXL hoods are throwing a large enough light patter to do the job!
They were fed their full veg nutes Wednesday and then placed in the 24 hour dark period. An hour before the lights came on I sprayed them with 2.5ml/pint of Colossal Bud Blast. Have used it before and like it a lot. Usually use it the first 2 weeks of bloom. Next feeding will be molasses and a little bit of the veg nutes to give em just a little more nitrogen to make it through their journey into womanhood. After that it will be just plain ph adjusted water and the feeding after that will be full on bloom nutes. I'm really trying to blow their bloomers up ya'll!!!
Here are some pics I took this morning. A bit boring now but things will change soon!!!
1st pic is a group shot. LVPK's on the left, BK's on the right. Couldn't get all of them in the shot, hehe
2nd pic is the Bubba's
3rd pic is the LVPK's
4th pic is a Diesel plant I'm giving an audition to. Thanks go to the the kind soul who passed it on!! Respect bro.

1st day of bloom 001 Medium
1st day of bloom 002 Medium
1st day of bloom 003 Medium
1st day of bloom 005 Medium
K

KillBillBuds

Freakin awesome brutha!

Peeps, I've seen these plants in person...and they're just like a biggo coffee table of Kush...crazy scroggin going on there!

Look forward ta watchin em put some weight on!

Talk soon my friend. KBB

B

BoogerGreen

Fuckin killa scrog style you gots man, definetely gonna keep an eye on how these girls bloom out!!!!!!!!!!!
Some Purple Kush would be sweet, def on my wish list

B

Bodhi

damn, one of the most ambitious lst jobs i've seen. can't wait to see the mats of bud

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh man, that's def the best LST I've seen in a while. Great Work!!!

G

grizz

RR are those the same plants I saw when I last saw you? also wondering how many watts you had running with that 1100 $$ power bill, I freaked when I got my last bill and it was half that. keep the pics coming, harvest will be something to behold.

J

jahgrower

nice scrog mate , i wish i have the pacience to veg a plant for 6 months.. good on ya

resinryder

resinryder

darksideX-Thanks

KillBillBuds-Whats up my brother. Always great to have you pop in. Thanks.

BoogerGreen-Thanks for the kind words man.

Easyrasta-Great to see ya brother. Glad to have you checking in. Here's the update!!

Bodhi-Thanks. Looking forward to seeing it too!!!

Shady-Thanks. Glad ya like it.

grizz-Great to see ya bro. 2600w in the bloom room plus the mini split. 2 8 bulb T5's in the veg room plus a big window ac unit. Then you see how big the house is I had to keep cool. Last months was just over 600.00

jahgrower-Patience is a virtue, or so I'm told, hehe. Thanks.

resinryder

resinryder

Update-
Had the family in town for 9 days very recently so I didn't worry about updating the pics. Now that they are at day 17 of bloom today there is a little bit to see on the girls.
First is the group shot, LVPK's on the left and BK's on the right. The Last 4 are the Bubba Kush pics-In the last pic, that is a 4 foot ruler.

17th day in bloom 001 Medium
17th day in bloom 003 Medium
17th day in bloom 006 Medium
17th day in bloom 007 Medium
17th day in bloom 012 Medium
Top Bottom