Bend Over Bitches-LVPK & Bubba Kush-SERIOUS LST

• Thread starter resinryder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grizz

looking real good brother, about ready to get my scrog going again also, training some young doubble and anouther grom for my 3 plant system. learned alot from your sustem. thanks

J

Jobo

That is probably the coolest lst ive ever seen. I cant wait to see how these babes turn out.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn, that training is so fucking sick... I'm still in awe every time I see it... It's like Clowning on fools.

resinryder

resinryder

grizz-I'll be ya teacher bitch!! lol...Good to see ya bro. Glad ya like em. Check em out when you get a chance.

Jobo-Thanks man. Looking forward to the end myself!!

JAHGYDI-Glad you like em. Bout to get a bit more interesting.

Shady-Prefer to think of it as stalk and awe!! hehe
Thanks

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wow resin that is some beautiful work and inspiring to say the least as i am going through my first lst...can't wait to see the end result..which is obviously a shit ton of dank...peace Burn

resinryder

resinryder

Here are some new shots from today. They are at day 28 and are beginning the 5th week of bloom.
As you can see in the pics, I lowered the CO2 tubing to right on top of them this past week. Figured that if I'm gonna give it to them might as well put it where it's needed.

First pic is the group shot, and the following ones are the LVPK.

28 th day in bloom 001 Medium
28 th day in bloom 014 Medium
28 th day in bloom 003 Medium
28 th day in bloom 004 Medium
28 th day in bloom 005 Medium
resinryder

resinryder

Thanks bro. Always a good thing when a Dr. shows up. Isn't it? hehe

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Dude... Resinryder, I'm simply amazed at your training skillz. So logical, now that I've seen that Original Diesel using a smaller grid, but vertical. So is that plant against the grow room's wall? Kinda like a vine climbing? I've got to do something similar, but a little less "stalk and awe"...

resinryder

resinryder

Shady-The OD is right in the middle of the room between the LVPK's and the Bubba's in the "walkway" between the two. It's not directly under a light but is in the sweet spot where the lights foot prints overlap each other. She leans to the right side not because of more light on that side but because there are more branches on that side pulling her in that direction.

saldiado

saldiado

beautiful, and I think a very good model for med patients with strict plant limits, good luck with the harvest man, sal

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
RR

much props
ur ladies look amazing brotha

here comes da boom
fillin in very nicely looks like it will be worth the weight

1luvbigherb

resinryder

resinryder

saldiado-I'm a med patient with limits so for me it has been getting the most outta the ones blooming. I mean if they are allowing me the bloom out so many plants, why not get the best out of them that I can. I could grow them out small but those big ass bushes just look so much better, hehe
This method, for me anyways, maximizes the area I have to work with.
Thanks!

bigherb-Thanks man. It'd be great to get a heavy yield, but if not I love these two plants and will def enjoy what I end up with.hehe

arikja-Thank you!

O

onlytoken

This is definitely one of the greatest ScrOG's I've ever seen. Very very professional... very zen, karma is on your side my friend. Patience is definitely something you will reap the benefits of.

Good luck!

Top Bottom