Bend Over Bitches-LVPK & Bubba Kush-SERIOUS LST

• Thread starter resinryder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
resinryder

resinryder

onlytoken-Now that the buds are coming on my patience is starting to pay off. All those mini golf ball sized buds at looking amazing. Just waiting to see them plump up!! Thanks

pork

pork

looking solid over there rr!

decided i'd come over here and play with you guys too.

-pork

resinryder

resinryder

pork-Great to see you bro. Thanks!

grizz-lol, how you doing buddy?

Y

YourLocal420

Man awesome scrog so far man I am pullin up a chair for this one.

R

redroot

nice resinryder. my friend back home.told me about the last vegas purple kush. he said its a keepr. but theres so many versions

green bastard

green bastard

man thats sick real nice job done there man lst seems to be a good method never tried it yet

D

danko

Update-
Had the family in town for 9 days very recently so I didn't worry about updating the pics. Now that they are at day 17 of bloom today there is a little bit to see on the girls.
First is the group shot, LVPK's on the left and BK's on the right. The Last 4 are the Bubba Kush pics-In the last pic, that is a 4 foot ruler.

NOw thats how to measure g/m2!!!
nice low stature, they look sic! in a good way people lol

resinryder

resinryder

YourLocal420-Thanks. I'm in the chair beside ya. hehe

Michael_Eaton-No idea about yield. B-I-G I hope. Pulled just over 9oz on the pk and over 7 on the bk last time, but ya never know.

redroot-I def like to keep it around. She's good for what I use her for. Lot's of PK's out there. Some better than others. I'm happy with it and that's all that matters to me.

green bastard-Thanks ya GB. It's an easy way to grow. Easier when there isn't a lot of stretch, hehe

danko-Thank you kindly. The final measure is the only one that counts. The one on the scale!!hehe

resinryder

resinryder

Today is day 38 in bloom. They began week 6 this past Friday.
The buds are starting to look really nice. Some of the leaves are beginning to yellow tho. Started dropping the night time temps into the mid to high 60's as well. The room just smells DANK I tell ya. It's a lovely smell tho.
Got to say the roots are doing their job. The girls are sucking up 2 gallons of water or nutes every 4 days.
First up is the LVPK-

10 12 09 001 Medium
10 12 09 002 Medium
10 12 09 003 Medium
10 12 09 004 Medium
10 12 09 005 Medium
10 12 09 006 Medium
10 12 09 010 Medium
R

R. Face

HmmMmmm looks great Resin, I noticed the yellow blotches that come from the center and bleach outward...I had a tiny bit of that on my last Bubba run...seems to be needing more CalMag..what do you think? I added a half tsp. and it seemed to really help...

resinryder

resinryder

R. Face-Thanks. I've been adding more calmag, 5ml/gallon, but the yellowing keeps on coming. Helped a little bit but can't get it to stop. Not as bad as it was but still not happy about it. Soil isn't really my thing, but as long as it isn't affecting my buds I'm good. Not interested in growing a great crop of leaves, hehe

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Got the same yellowing going with soil myself rr. found i had to give it an N boost here and there, besides that you're hitting it out the park as usual!!
keep on
D

R

R. Face

Oh I feel ya totally, its all about the bud quality in the end. I was just wondering if you had any thoughts as to what it is..bc like i said ive been wondering myself...

What type of soil are you using, I got the happy frog/ LW goin on, maybe similar medium?

resinryder

resinryder

Dr. Evil-I feel ya bro. I had been giving it a N boost here and there until week 4. Just don't want to give it anymore at this point. I was also giving it some Advanced Nutes Mother Earth Tea Bloom formula. Opened a new bottle, mixed it in with the other goodies, fed it to them. When I went to close the bottlee it was then that I smelled the ammonia smell. Shit!! That was a couple of weeks ago and am wondering if that is what was causing a bit of it. Flushed them out but still got the burning on the tips. Didn't seen to affect the bud production but I could tell the leaves suffered a bit. All I can do now is hang on and ride it out.
I'll say this tho, The Mother Earth Tea Grow Formula at 8ml/gallon combined with Grandma Enggy's Seaweed at 15 to 20ml/gallon and ph'd at 6.6 is what I feed to my mother plants and haven't had a problem keeping them green and producing what I need for several years now. Good stuff. See the post below for the answer to another possible solution.
And, it's mainly affecting the Bubba a lot more than the LVPK. Go figure.

R. Face-I use the Ocean Forest from Fox Farms.
Dr. Evil here is what our mutual friend KBB suggested as far as the yellowing goes. The FFOF has a bit of lime and other goodies in it to help buffer and maintain for a while. But, what we were discussing is this. There is only so long it's, the soil, going to handle the cal mag and other needs of the plant. When grown really big or over a longer period of time, it needs to be bumped up with a calmag type product because there isn't enough in the soil to last this long. Make since? I've always used calmag at 2 to 3ml/gallon but have bumped it up to 5ml recently and it seems to have helped. I'm a hydro guy as you know and love to grow the Kushes in soil, mainly to keep them short, squat, and big without the stretch of hydro, and can fix a hydro def pronto. But soil for what ever reason always messes with me in one form or another, hehe.. Ducking those soil curve balls. hehe

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
When grown really big or over a longer period of time, it needs to be bumped up with a calmag type product because there isn't enough in the soil to last this long. Make since? I've always used calmag at 2 to 3ml/gallon but have bumped it up to 5ml recently and it seems to have helped. I'm a hydro guy as you know and love to grow the Kushes in soil, mainly to keep them short, squat, and big without the stretch of hydro, and can fix a hydro def pronto. But soil for what ever reason always messes with me in one form or another, hehe.. Ducking those soil curve balls. hehe
Great work as always RR... I'm a hydro guy trying the soil thing too, and this CalMag thing has got me baffled, especially since I've been using only a couple mL/gal which creates about 200 PPM. Just curious what your CalMag ranges are between veg and the flowering phase?

resinryder

resinryder

In hydro usually always 2 to 3 ml/gallon. Still figuring the soil range tho. Just upped it to 5ml/gallon. After taking a longer look at the plants, think I'm gonna go with plain ph'd water the next several times.

Top Bottom