Beneficial To Run Co2 In Veg Room, Flower Room, Or Both Using One Controller?

• Thread starter k1w1ed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chance Last

I run 1500 ppm all thru flowering and the last thing my flowers are is airy.
I am very interested to know how u cane to that conclusion? Did u read that somewhere? Ive never heard that b4.
I have been also running at 1500 and having a hell of a time keeping it that high honestly. If its fluctuating too much is it better to turn my High down to 1400-1350? Just dont want to do harm with fluctuations. I have great controller and now wondering if i am wasting my co2 while running when sleeping? Sorry if thats stupid question but dont care if can get solid answer and learn more. THANKS!

Wildill

Wildill

Running your co2 while lights are out is a waste of co2. I don't think the co2 fluctuating will harm your plants at all I run my bunner 5min 1hr off during 12/12.

mancdank

mancdank

I have been also running at 1500 and having a hell of a time keeping it that high honestly. If its fluctuating too much is it better to turn my High down to 1400-1350? Just dont want to do harm with fluctuations. I have great controller and now wondering if i am wasting my co2 while running when sleeping? Sorry if thats stupid question but dont care if can get solid answer and learn more. THANKS!
While sleeping ? U mean when lights are off ? If that's the case your defo wasting it if your running it when lights off hope this helps :)

C

Chance Last

While sleeping ? U mean when lights are off ? If that's the case your defo wasting it if your running it when lights off hope this helps :)
Thanks fellas! WILLDILL AND MANCDANK! APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK FOR SURE! PHEW WHAT A RELIEF! Still early so not much harm done either

mancdank

mancdank

Thanks fellas! WILLDILL AND MANCDANK! APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK FOR SURE! PHEW WHAT A RELIEF! Still early so not much harm done either
A little advice bro co2 is for seasoned growers that have truly mastered the art if u don't fully understand it u can do more harm than good fully automated your room and the dose will know when lights are off and will operate fans heaters and deal with humidity if u can't set your room at the correct environment it is a massive waste of time :) if your in the US I can't really say how much a system will set u back but over here in the UK to manage it its guna set u back probably about ÂŁ1000 hope this helps :)

C

Chance Last

Running your co2 while lights are out is a waste of co2. I don't think the co2 fluctuating will harm your plants at all I run my bunner 5min 1hr off during 12/12.
So what your saying is any extra co2 will be beneficial in the end regardless of fluctuations and steadyish levels? I would think so but read another post which threw me off but then again thats why I'm on here. To learn as much as possible

C

Chance Last

A little advice bro co2 is for seasoned growers that have truly mastered the art if u don't fully understand it u can do more harm than good fully automated your room and the dose will know when lights are off and will operate fans heaters and deal with humidity if u can't set your room at the correct environment it is a massive waste of time :) if your in the US I can't really say how much a system will set u back but over here in the UK to manage it its guna set u back probably about ÂŁ1000 hope this helps :)
Thanks man.. $700 plus cost of tanks of course. Got the right stuff but learning to use it correctly as i go honestly. By next run it'll be much more complete and if i waste a little on Co2 meanwhile I'll just hope it was a lesson learned. As I already changed things bc of post and replies so I see the light

mancdank

mancdank

So what your saying is any extra co2 will be beneficial in the end regardless of fluctuations and steadyish levels? I would think so but read another post which threw me off but then again thats why I'm on here. To learn as much as possible
Incorrect the plants need to be in the sweet zone for co2 to be any use please don't think u can throw a burner or summat in the corner and it will 300% your yield like the advertise the most benifit is from veg them suckers can fly up so if your only running say a couple of plants under your light u could possibly create a extra crop per year from saved veg time

mancdank

mancdank

Incorrect the plants need to be in the sweet zone for co2 to be any use please don't think u can throw a burner or summat in the corner and it will 300% your yield like the advertise the most benifit is from veg them suckers can fly up so if your only running say a couple of plants under your light u could possibly create a extra crop per year from saved veg time
A little pic of 1 of my co2 systems that I use this will only dose when in the sweet spot will control fan in and out and heaters also humidity the pic is missing a co2 analyser and a temp/humidity sensor gimme 5 mins and I will find a pic of the missing sensors :)

20151212 225016
C

Chance Last

No no..I figure if I get extra 10 percent its paying its way man. That alone would reimburse me and some so will make adjustments as i read and learn more. Thank

Wildill

Wildill

Yes that's what I'm saying especially in sealed environment. I agree with using co2 during veg also can speed things up a lot.

C

Chance Last

Appreciate the pics and info. Totally different setup and style I see but taking what I can from this and will use it to best of my ability. DWC and injection straight into looks nice but i cant exactly do that with mine.

mancdank

mancdank

A little pic of 1 of my co2 systems that I use this will only dose when in the sweet spot will control fan in and out and heaters also humidity the pic is missing a co2 analyser and a temp/humidity sensor gimme 5 mins and I will find a pic of the missing sensors :)

Screenshot 2016 01 19 22 47 00
Screenshot 2016 01 19 22 46 50
Screenshot 2016 01 19 22 48 03
mancdank

mancdank

With enough $ thrown at it u will get it to work bro if not it's guna take a while to get your room in that we sweet spot messing with timers and stats with this sort of set up its plug and play it does it all for u hope this helps on your mission u sound determined to get it running so all the best to u with it :)

mancdank

mancdank

Yes that's what I'm saying especially in sealed environment. I agree with using co2 during veg also can speed things up a lot.
If your in a sealed environment it's essential for any sort of growth but them rooms can be extremely costly and I don't see the benefits unless there is absolutely no way 9 passive air exchange

C

Chance Last

Wow..
With enough $ thrown at it u will get it to work bro if not it's guna take a while to get your room in that we sweet spot messing with timers and stats with this sort of set up its plug and play it does it all for u hope this helps on your mission u sound determined to get it running so all the best to u with it :)

C

Chance Last

If your in a sealed environment it's essential for any sort of growth but them rooms can be extremely costly and I don't see the benefits unless there is absolutely no way 9 passive air exchange
This is what I'm working on now! Need to get this air exchange fixed and corrected or waste a shit ton of loot. Obviously thats not an option so i am talking to others so i dont have to have anyone over obviously. Just rather youtube and learn on my own.

mancdank

mancdank

This is what I'm working on now! Need to get this air exchange fixed and corrected or waste a shit ton of loot. Obviously thats not an option so i am talking to others so i dont have to have anyone over obviously. Just rather youtube and learn on my own.
Lol can make or brake a job for me if I can't get a decent air exchange set up :) can get real messy

C

Chance Last

Super fuckin itchy thats for sure man! Appreciate all the help man! Good advice and cool people not talking down on you is hard to find sometimes.. Some people want to learn shit without whole world knowing or especially anyone within circle. This is all helping obviously!

Latest posts

Top Bottom