Besides This Site What Are Some Other Good Forums For Growing?

• Thread starter CannaN00b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CannaN00b

I've read a lot of complaints about other forums and this got me thinking. Besides this one, what are some other good cannabis cultivation sites/forums out there? I'm always looking for other sources of info and growers brains to pick

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I've read a lot of complaints about other forums and this got me thinking. Besides this one, what are some other good cannabis cultivation sites/forums out there? I'm always looking for other sources of info and growers brains to pick
I didn't know there were other sites out there. i came from overgrow to here and been here since.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well tell ya this much,grasscity is ok if you feel alright helping kids,no shit,been boring as hell here for a couple months,so i lingered on over and signed up,just first week first day got a warning you cant mention drugs on a drug site hahaha,ya old boy got ahold of some laced weed,i told him he had laced weed from the dispensary he bought from,and his tripping was due to that and from what his trip described he was doing some blotter,got warned not to do that,cool im down for that as long as the whole club do the same,so next day,had a 16 yr old kid tell me i was a old fuck and dont belong there,still all cool ,im a hippie hahaha rest of week some of the most rude son bitchs i seen,remind me of the big school,but hey anyone can talk and type there braun,hahah

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I did attempt grass city, pulled the same shit posting an acid trip, fuckers warned me not to talk about iligal drugs. I told the dude, pots iligal in most states! What the fuck. Ain’t going back till I get fucked up and get a wild hair to get banned off the shit site.
No need to go anywhere else all you need is rite here. Props to all you THC farmers that have made this site what it is. Saaluuu (that’s from HeeHaa)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I did attempt grass city, pulled the same shit posting an acid trip, fuckers warned me not to talk about iligal drugs. I told the dude, pots iligal in most states! What the fuck. Ain’t going back till I get fucked up and get a wild hair to get banned off the shit site.

No need to go anywhere else all you need is rite here. Props to all you THC farmers that have made this site what it is. Saaluuu (that’s from HeeHaa)
i thought about going off the hook,but why useless energy,hahah all i was interested in was the organic section and there aint nothing new there either,but they dont talk down on a dirt farmer either,im guessing im to old and my way of life just dont exsist no more,all good im still up and running with the same methods i was taught by my grandad,lmao

JMcG

JMcG

IMO... you should figure out what style of grower you want to be.
THC Farm- great hydro info
Grass city- great organic/ living soil
On EITHER of these, it won’t tkae long to figure out who the main contributors to you style are. Listen to the threads for awhile and form your own opinion of who you want to “ follow”.
Also, some people are more helpful when you send them personal messages.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
i thought about going off the hook,but why useless energy,hahah all i was interested in was the organic section and there aint nothing new there either,but they dont talk down on a dirt farmer either,im guessing im to old and my way of life just dont exsist no more,all good im still up and running with the same methods i was taught by my grandad,lmao
Come on, your only as young as you feel.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Go anywhere else and you will be welcomed with the ban hammer right up your a$$ next time you try to log in!
never been banned on any of them,they piss me off,i just move on to next thread,lmao i aint got time for arguing,the way i see it,we all have opinions and i dont sell mine i just give it hahah listen all good ,dont no sweat not enough time in this world for hating,you find this out when one you love is told there dieing,you aint in that great shape either,so take the punch and enjoy are walk on if you dig,it good to blow off no and then,there is just proper ways of doing it,hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

IMO... you should figure out what style of grower you want to be.
THC Farm- great hydro info
Grass city- great organic/ living soil
On EITHER of these, it won’t tkae long to figure out who the main contributors to you style are. Listen to the threads for awhile and form your own opinion of who you want to “ follow”.
Also, some people are more helpful when you send them personal messages.
true but that also defeats the purpose of communications between us all ,if you dig,if you prefer water all good,i prefer soil cause im a lazy fuck,haah,my point was why argue,i have never done hydro,but i have listened to all you guys and feel i could if i wanted to,coco and promix HELL TO THE NO i hve done that and you all can have it hahah,we all in this cause together,your state may or may not be legal ,im a old hand and i know for fact how the system changes with every new president,until they lift the law we are all illegal period,gov has all the imformation they need from me and my overseas shit,state also,but i be damned if im gonna give them my life story for a permit to grow when all it takes is a new president, we should rally and shoot the brezze instead of arguing,hahah this mentality will have the trolls a going no doubt,because to them it just stealing your cool,hell im bald headed im already cool lmao,speaking of that you ever had a humming bird try to see itself in a bald head lmao

the rrock

the rrock

This forum is as good as it gets imo,Ive been around some other sites before THCfarmer existed and alot of it is kids with questions that could be googled,or old trolls hating on DT. This site here has the biggest percentage of "cool" people willing to help or share knowledge.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This forum is as good as it gets imo,Ive been around some other sites before THCfarmer existed and alot of it is kids with questions that could be googled,or old trolls hating on DT. This site here has the biggest percentage of "cool" people willing to help or share knowledge.
Yaa!!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I didn't know there were other sites out there. i came from overgrow to here and been here since.

I was a regular for years on OGs sister site CannabisWorld before they were shut down. Very cool to see some OGs on here. I used to read threads on there and search for info but mostly associated with CWers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom