Best Advice On Diamond Harvest Out Of Mason Jar

• Thread starter Crush It
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crush It

Well its just about time. So there are a couple of things I would like to discuss with some of the science minded folks here..I guess that's everyone. I have a theory..first, let me back up and give a little background on my self and say I have very little time and experience as in 3+ months in extracts so my knowledge is limited and all hypothesis based but my intelligence level is well at least better than a retarded 4th grader..kidding..anyways on with it..so with the oil in mason jar lidded it is thick and I have a theory behind this..my theory is that plant fats and or lipids make the solution thick since it wasn't dewaxed? So how am I going to harvest these diamonds? If the solution was dewaxed would it be thinner solution or if the crystals are allowed to grow a little longer will the terpenes seperate more in turn thinning out the solution? Help me understand what is going on at a molecular level.

C

Crush It

Butane was used and a Glass tube was used in a safe certified facility.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Diamonds are different than "sauce". Totally different outcome.

C

Crush It

Here's a pic update. One pic is better than the other zoom in and check it out.

20180323 123235
20180323 123215
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Extracts have came a long long way in such a short time.i find all this shit mad.diamonds,n sauce etc.is all that stuff easy to do? @DemonTrich i suppose that questions directed at you since i know you prolly know all about that "good shit"

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It' difficult. The needed equipment is $$ as well. Then the knowledge on how to run it and process is another key item.

If it were easy, everyone would be doing it.

C

Crush It

I seem to pick this stuff up pretty fast. I love right next to bhogart and know the guys very well.

C

Crush It

Damn how do I edit that last post? It is obviously live..

C

Crush It

Would a 36 micron filter be small enough to pour over when come time to collect?

C

Crush It

Good morning everyone. I was wondering of it will hurt the growth process of the crystals if I take the jar out and show a friend of mine at the science dept? Will light hurt it? I would assume not and maybe it will just slow growth until out back in dark? I have checked with a light numerous times and has yet to cause a detrimental effect.

C

Crush It

Is it nesseccary to put in fridge to crash out thc in the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom