Best and Cheapest CO2 Controller?

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Im finally getting my grow room sealed well enough that I can add co2 to my flower room. I havegot a regulator on the way. I would like to know from people what is the best controller on the cheap range?

I am looking at this one:

Its got the fuzzy logic and I will be using a bottle. Its the cheapest fuzzy logic controller I have found. Anyone have experience with this one?

:icon_cookie:

S

smellychronic

I don't have any exp with this device. But it's next on my buy list.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks good, but I dont have any personal experience with this model or brand... I actually use the Green Air CDM 6000 with the CDDS-2 which is a bit more expensive but works like a charm...

t.o.med

t.o.med

if you have digital ballasts dont place the controller in the same room. you should check out the PPM3 - CO2 PPM Monitor/Control by CAP its $399 i have a few of these and they last forever super simple to setup and use.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I am most impressed with the Fuzzy Logic PPM-2a>>>I have had the green air CDDS-2 along with the CDM-7000 patch cord in the past and is a awesome unit.. I think fuzzy is on point more.. A lot more accurate and less wasteful.. And for 500.00 bucks ya cant go wrong.. Just set it and forget it:)

:passingjoint:
gtd

J

Jalisco Kid

Check out Telaire they make them for the others.
TO Med what is your reasoning behind that statement? JK

t.o.med

t.o.med

sorry i havent slept in 30 hours im a little out of it.everyone i know who runs digi ballasts with sentinal controllers has had major Interference issues.one they moved the controller into a seperate room as the ballasts the problem was fixed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom