BEST BULB IN FLOWERING FOR QUALITY AND POTENCY?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Offdarips

Offdarips

At the end of the day it really boils down having your room dialed in. It doesn't matter much on the bulbs if you don't have the right genetics and your VPD isn't dialed your yield will suffer
Vapor pressure difference...lots of great threads on the farm...

That's your missing link!
image-jpg.459585

Zelkova12

Zelkova12

Hortilux is American , ushio is German ......Germany knows hows to build some shit
Anyone know if there's a German made dual core out there or a flowering metal halide made in Germany

If only Germany reversed engineered better then China we would have better bulbs on the market
Yes but did. Do you realize that German electronics almost 80% of them are not builtwithin the country they're built in China check your research not many places in this world have a glass bulb technology going every day China India Russia the old Czech Republic North Korea let me tell you Americans had some of the best quality glass electronics from bulbs to vacuum tubes on the planet besides your money Mueller's from England just saying oh and I run the horde a look see if she'll the ultrasounds the florescence the CFL's the T5 the plasmas the LEDs and I will say nothing touches. Hardluck bulbs you guys have to realize something that in order to run your bulbs properly your ballast must be good 90% of the balance out there are not designed to run with every bulb so if you want to actually get everything you want to get out of a horror looks bald by the harlots ballast you'll see the difference trust me

Zelkova12

Zelkova12

These lamps blow the Hortilux blue series out of the water with full spectrum lamps. Also cheaper

http://www.sunmastergrowlamps.com/SunmasterFullNova6000K.htm
Everyone on here has to remember one thing just like car stereos or anything else the bulb is only as good as the source pushing it. So for instance if we both have the same 600w bulbs two different ballasts results will be different. A lot of people tend to forget that The most important part of your system is the source that pushes the bulb so my opinion if you want the best result simply by a whore deluxe ballast by a hoarder looks bald and then test against your you she'll did your son ultras in Digilux Solis tech and all that other crap and then see who gets the best results just my opinion

Zelkova12

Zelkova12

I have used ushio red
Not bad at all
I'm just trying to learn about these other brands and give them a shot
Not that the bulbs I have tried suck
They are great the ones I have tried
I had used hortilux for years but after moving to digi ballasts I found a problem with them and ever since then I been experimenting :) it's been fun an a grest learning experience
I grow fire and have been for awhile. I would have never guessed that changing a bulb could change the look of a plant especially it's buds
But through my experiment I got the same strain to look so many different ways by just changing the bulb
All the ones I tried frost up my buds
I'm just having fun playing I guess
Lol

Anyone can school me on Gavita I would love to learn more and understand why they are better

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

its funny...i watched this vid last night..

the only big brand of bulbs i dont see them test is hortilux, which has been industry standard as top bulb for years.....what you guys make of this test and them not using a hortilux?

Zelkova12

Zelkova12

its like this mite spray I've been advertising for the owner. so many skeptics and monster garden will not carry it because its too effective. Funny
IMG 5888

Latest posts

Top Bottom