BEST BULB IN FLOWERING FOR QUALITY AND POTENCY?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

T title says it all. looking for the best quality buds. I'm not worried about the yield at all. These buds will be all personal and I'm just interested in potency, quality which will bring out the flavour.

So far I'm leaning towards the
Hortilux blue but they won't fire up on there own with the quantum ballasts.

any help is appreciated.

If I do get the hortilux blue I need a new ballast that actually works.
hortilux handled the problem like true pcs of sh@t.

Saying it was the ballast and they took absolutely no responsibility that they posted there bulbs work fine in digital ballasts which is obviously a lie.
So if there are other bulbs that work as well or better then the blue eye.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I've been killin it with Agrosun Super Reds and they are way cheaper than Horti's
Are these compatible with reg ballast or do you need digital and what kinda fixtures are you using with those TK

N

Nesta B

I've been killin it with Agrosun Super Reds and they are way cheaper than Horti's
Texas kid how much do you pay for hortilux? I pay 75 a piece for my 1000 and thats the cheapest I can find. Check out growlightexpress.com. I even get super blue 1000 that retail for 250 for the low price of $150

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
T title says it all. looking for the best quality buds. I'm not worried about the yield at all. These buds will be all personal and I'm just interested in potency, quality which will bring out the flavour.

So far I'm leaning towards the
Hortilux blue but they won't fire up on there own with the quantum ballasts.

any help is appreciated.

If I do get the hortilux blue I need a new ballast that actually works.
hortilux handled the problem like true pcs of sh@t.

Saying it was the ballast and they took absolutely no responsibility that they posted there bulbs work fine in digital ballasts which is obviously a lie.
So if there are other bulbs that work as well or better then the blue eye.

I run hortilux blues with digital ballasts.

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

Im running a Genesis bulb which i am very happy with. Especially happy with the price. check it....

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Im running a Genesis bulb which i am very happy with. Especially happy with the price. check it....

Damit all the 600s are out think ill emailem. .good looking on that knowledge! !!! All about saving a dollar! !

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

they were out when i purchased mine. I went with the 4 pack. why not its just a little more than you would pay for any other single bulb. And allows you to always have back ups and change them out more freaquently.

ttystikk

ttystikk

The original poster was asking about the very best light for potency and I'm surprised I'm the first one to mention UVB.

10%UVB cfl bulbs sold for reptile keeping have shown the way to higher resin/thc levels on many occasions. This is a very different part of the UV spectrum than mh or cmh cover.

I haven't seen anyone try this on a scaled up basis, in part because it may be hard to find the right light source; after all, cfl just isn't gonna get it done in a sea of HID lights!

@flowamasta hey buddy, where you at? You want to tell us what you learned with your UVB cfl bulbs? I hope he's still around...

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

10%UVB cfl bulbs sold for reptile keeping have shown the way to higher resin/thc levels on many occasions. This is a very different part of the UV spectrum than mh or cmh cover.@flowamasta hey buddy, where you at? You want to tell us what you learned with your UVB cfl bulbs? I hope he's still around...

Ive never heard of this before, i would be interested to know more im gonna do some research. maybe on a small scale or for some closet growers it could be beneficial. I wonder if you would need to use it throughout the cycle or only during peak flowering times when trichrome production is at its highest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom