Best cash crop

• Thread starter Cort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cort

Cort

After running the numbers and figuring time spent, I would be better off with a minimum wage part time job and buying my smoke. Im not a big multi light guy and am just of average skill. I run a 4x4 1k tent and pull about a bow/run of a girl who was labeled "chem dog" at the dispensary but is not Chem. Dunno what she is, but she is sick and I love her.

I provide for myself and a few in my family, including one in chemo and one fibro patent. I tend to take the best to the dispensary use the lesser quality for me and family who all like edibles.

So, I need a girl I can run a few times a year to cover the costs of having my favorite bitch blooming the rest of the year. High yield, low skill level, 1k tent. Name your girl.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
heri seems to be a chunker and potent ..:)
and the white fire pheno hunt is worth it....can some one pm and tell me how to tune this bitch tho...the only plants in my garden that didnt respond to seagreen o_O

P

paulycali

To hard lol! Way to many choices. I gotta get back to you on this one

Cort

Cort

To hard lol! Way to many choices. I gotta get back to you on this one
Please do get back to this. I really would like to find a part time girl.

The clubs down here cant be trusted to have cuts that are passenger free and be what labeled. Id be willing to hit the IE or even LA for legit cuts.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Heri is if you find the right pheno's.... short stout but stacks... if you run a few with little veg you can yield decent... not to mention it can be pulled at 7 weeks and still be dick in the dirt good.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i ran mota/sannies heri a few years.... kept 3 phenos....

the sandalwood/hay/shitweed smell was the most potent shit ive ever had to this day. not like, your smokin hash, like behind your eyes you feel like youre going a million fuckin miles an hour....

and its intermission to black ops.... hahahahaha

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

How do you grow your plants and how many?? If you do a SOG type grow with the right strain you can get close to 2 lbs. per run and you only have to veg a couple weeks. You can also add an extra harvest per year if you have a 2nd tent/room for veg/clones.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Cookies would be a killer candidate. done in 7-8 weeks, roots in less than a week, veg for a week or less and it creates absolutely killer smoke that demands top prices. Lights raised up and low on nutes. I have mine in super soil fed water and teas only for simplicity and its raging. 1 plant was stinking up my neighborhood and had to install my filter for one measly plant!!

green punk

green punk

Youre in CO? If so... There has to be some Bruce Banner around. Bruce ( think #5) is a great yield er, putting out at least a zip per gallon ( 3 week veg). She holds herself up, is ready at 8 weeks, I take 9 weeks. People love the buzz., flavor and bag appeal. Super easy to root and trim.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Why not go the safe route and grab some Lemon Alien Dawgs?
^^ that is a good Bet that you cant loose^^

Or you could try to get some Rock Candy Seeds
It's a "producer" ;)
Rockcandy6topsflash10 2

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

damn that banner! haha no that shit rocks, I just was in the beginning of my career and that was the only finnicky plant I couldnt ever dial. It had killer potential for sure. Anything chem line will yield mostly but it will go around 70 days.
MW

Cort

Cort

How do you grow your plants and how many?? If you do a SOG type grow with the right strain you can get close to 2 lbs. per run and you only have to veg a couple weeks. You can also add an extra harvest per year if you have a 2nd tent/room for veg/clones.
been running 9 3g smart pots of about 60/40 chow with botanicare. Have had some great quality come out, just not the quantity. I have a closet I use for moms and veg. A home build 4foot 6 bulb t8 setup

This thread is about finding that "right strain". I think Id rather take a ride up to LA for clone than mess around with popping beans and pheno hunting.

Top Bottom