Best cash crop

• Thread starter Cort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Youre in CO? If so... There has to be some Bruce Banner around. Bruce ( think #5) is a great yield er, putting out at least a zip per gallon ( 3 week veg). She holds herself up, is ready at 8 weeks, I take 9 weeks. People love the buzz., flavor and bag appeal. Super easy to root and trim.

I believe the banner 3 is the popular cut.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Try to track down snowcap. Flavor, aroma, density, yield. Hell I had some exceptional blue dream the other day was a massive yielder. Probably wouldnt fetch much in a CA club though, nor would snowcap dues to their popularity as commercial strains in CA. I'm so played out. Sweettooth can be a good cash crop. . big yield fast finisher.

outwest

Cort

Cort

Did blue dreams a while back. Great yeilder but I had to shop it around to move it. Seems every shop already had some

I dont see Snowcap in the clubs here, so that might be a good choice.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

been running 9 3g smart pots of about 60/40 chow with botanicare. Have had some great quality come out, just not the quantity. I have a closet I use for moms and veg. A home build 4foot 6 bulb t8 setup

This thread is about finding that "right strain". I think Id rather take a ride up to LA for clone than mess around with popping beans and pheno hunting.

The thing about clones is you might not get the pheno you want, or it might not be the strain they say. An indica dom strain usually produces well, but I don't know of any super produces thats why I gave a lil advice on style of growing, but it looks like you got that covered.

When you do find the strain you want, maybe you should consider running a raised bed instead of pots to give your plants more space for roots. You can never have too much root space. good luck bro.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Are the medical properties of the strain important to your patients? Cuz I doubt snocap is gonna do much for fibro. You need a mega yeilding true kush. So cal master kush comes to mind. The right cut of whitefireog would do it too.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Are the medical properties of the strain important to your patients? Cuz I doubt snocap is gonna do much for fibro. You need a mega yeilding true kush. So cal master kush comes to mind. The right cut of whitefireog would do it too.

Really? You Think WiFi would work well for Fibro?
I need a bigger yeilding Kush than the bubba that works well for my wifes Fibro
She doest want any sativa in her meds

any idea what % Indica is in Wifi #1(for example)

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Wifi is super heavy duty. I'd guess the breakdown would go something like this, 75i 25s. But OG is an awesome hybrid in that way, indica buds on a sativa plant. Some phenos I found more sativa forsure, but the cuts going around so cal would be heavy hitting I'd assume.

K

kolah

Sensi Seeds Afghani 1, huge yeilds, Bodhi's BubbaShine, big too and Superskunk kicked ass for me. Of course these were all outdoor grows but compared to the rest of the strains I grew. those 3 blew them all away. Good Luck!

btw all were from seeds, I rarely if ever do clones.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I guess the white has more sat in it than it seems. I'd peg OG more like 60/40 s/i. I thought the white was more like 90/10.

squiggly

squiggly

I have to agree about grabbing some Alien gear on this one.

He has struck a really wonderful balance between oil production, interesting taste and flavor, and yield.

It's also some fairly rare stuff currently, so I imagine it would be in demand.

Rock Candy in my experience has been a very homogeneous stock, they are all chunkers big time and stack on the oil nasty like.

420Gator

420Gator

I was gonna say blue dream but since you had a hard time moving it Id pick super skunk or headband. both are just as easy and high yielders, they also finish quickly

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wifi and lemon alien diesel.. both are awesome. I kept 1 wifi out of 10 that is killer. Smells exactly like lemon pine sol and has nice big flowers. Very in demand at the clubs.

LSD. Grows huge. longer flower period but very quick in veg. Yield will blow most plants out of the water if you get the massive stem pheno. Not seen often at the clubs. When done well is amazing. Alien hallucination is on the bay right now and I bet that woudl be a winner based on the lineage.

Blueberry. If you can find it.

AK47. <<- surprised nobody mentioned this one. Gets huge buds. A classic.

Pisces genetics candy queen. I really liked that one for size and aroma. that on eis on eht ebay right now but probably not for long.

I think the key is to have something people can't get enough of (kosher kush, GSC, WiFi, FPOG...etc), or something that people don't see ever that has an awesome bag appeal... LAD, Alien hallucination, Candy Queen... etc.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
oh yeah and all of jj-nyc's genetics pretty much knock it out of the park.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Nice post cap! What would you guess the sativa/indica makeup of wifi is?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I had #5 if I remember right but heard there is a #1 thats supposedly awesome. All these numbers though I could be wrong lol.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
took me forever(2 yrs) to get my hands on Wifi.
Reading this thread has me so stoked..Thanks AliGee! :)
Really looking forward to this summer:D

Cort

Cort

So, ill look into the strains suggested here and see what I can find local. I know a few shops down here have beans, even seen some Raskal gear. If I dont hit on something, Ill check Riverside/IE clubs and eventually LA.
Gonna spend a bit of time checking into SOG pros/cons and think about how it would work for me and look at costs to switch. Im not keen on running big numbers.

Just ballpark, what are we looking at to fill a 4x4? 36 ? 24? 24. like 0.67sf a girl 1 gal pots?

Latest posts

Top Bottom